Page 70 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Blood is much better than any spec for twin emperors considering the mixed nature of Frost and Unholy's damage (magic/physical).

You just want to push your buttons harder and/or level up to 90 if you can't get it at 86 and/or get against a wall so you don't get knocked back to magadascar every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Blood is much better than any spec for twin emperors considering the mixed nature of Frost and Unholy's damage (magic/physical).

You just want to push your buttons harder and/or level up to 90 if you can't get it at 86 and/or get against a wall so you don't get knocked back to magadascar every time.

Thank you, oh and gratz on the madness kill, whos next?

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Go blood and find a spot where you won't be kicked away, place next to the stairs is ideal for this. If you are having dps problems you can always wait for enrage and moar vengeance.

Remember you can always find some variety of trash to increase your vengeance for more DPS.

How the hell do you do Alysrazor?
    I managed to get her to 39% on my best try.
    My 25 stacks fall off round about when burn out finishes, and after that I just go splat. Way too much damage.
    I get the adds to stop casting and all I do after that is DS DS DS DS to keep Blood Shield up, but it doesn't help...

Quote Originally Posted by Sighz View Post
    My 25 stacks fall off round about when burn out finishes, and after that I just go splat. Way too much damage.
    I get the adds to stop casting and all I do after that is DS DS DS DS to keep Blood Shield up, but it doesn't help...
    Kill the 2 birds when the are hatching, usually get like 5 stack before I go down to get the imprinted buff, then just DS all day. With going down you'll hit 25 stacks again at start of tornado phase when rings spawn on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Criptos View Post
    Kill the 2 birds when the are hatching, usually get like 5 stack before I go down to get the imprinted buff, then just DS all day. With going down you'll hit 25 stacks again at start of tornado phase when rings spawn on the ground.
    I just slapped her continuosly, no problem here.
    What kind of gear are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by SKOTy View Post
    Go blood and find a spot where you won't be kicked away, place next to the stairs is ideal for this. If you are having dps problems you can always wait for enrage and moar vengeance.
    I have yet to pay emperors a visit this save, but last week, after using that spot for the kill I got only one corpse to loot. I'm pretty sure both corpses should be there and I couldn't even /target the caster one . Is this normal after MoP of it might had bugged because they died just as they were to teleport?
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
    Revelations 6:8

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
    I have yet to pay emperors a visit this save, but last week, after using that spot for the kill I got only one corpse to loot. I'm pretty sure both corpses should be there and I couldn't even /target the caster one . Is this normal after MoP of it might had bugged because they died just as they were to teleport?
    Happened in cata for me. They should get aoe looted though?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeh View Post
    I believe there's a mechanic or "trick" to the twins, in order to loot both you need to do damage to both. So, burning through Vek (physical damange) will only get you loot from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeh View Post
    No AoE loot as there is no corpse for the caster. I couldn't even target it.

Quote Originally Posted by N04H View Post
    I believe there's a mechanic or "trick" to the twins, in order to loot both you need to do damage to both. So, burning through Vek (physical damange) will only get you loot from him.
    I will pull the caster this save before going to the stair spot then, will post results as soon as I kill them.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
    Revelations 6:8

Did Heroic Al'Akir the other day which I forgot to post here, not exactly a big surprise.
    Won't give too much thought on heroic modes yet, I just jumped on the occasion from some random 1/2 lockout.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I just slapped her continuosly, no problem here.

What kind of gear are you using?
    368 full DPS gear in Blood Spec. Pump out around 100k or so DPS.
    Should I just wait for some better stuff to drop?
    Last edited by Sighz; 2012-12-14 at 09:01 AM.

368 full DPS gear in Blood Spec. Pump out around 100k or so DPS.
    Should I just wait for some better stuff to drop?
    You should do it the old level 85 way by killing birds prior to flying. (Or rather, get 5 stacks, then go back on the ground, kill birds, then fly againetc.)

The Patient
    How hard will killing Sinestra be compared to Madness or Ragnaros?

Pretty hard, maybe impossible, don't you need to heal Calen in phase 2 ? I don't think a DK can handle that.
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !

So, my Deathknight will reach level 90 very soon, and then i can start gearing up. I plan to do mainly Solo dungeons and raids. But what gear do i use? Im guessing DPS gear with lots of Mastery. Is this correct?

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Pretty hard, maybe impossible, don't you need to heal Calen in phase 2 ? I don't think a DK can handle that.
    Also Wrack unless you can AMS the application.

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    How hard will killing Sinestra be compared to Madness or Ragnaros?
    I think it's going to be extremely hard unless Draenei.

I'l probably give it a go on my prot paladin at some point in the future though if she ever gets correctly geared.

The way I do it is just go up at the start, tornado phase I run around keeping my blood shield up while running around grabbing rings and if you need to you can make the birds eat the worms if they're enraged or w/e, burn her and then repeat and she's dead, don't have to kill anything else.

Also don't the adds fieroblast you or something after you interrupt them? I don't bother with them so I don't remember.