Page 77 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm trying to kill Alysrazor as a Frost DK, like that Paladin does in this movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=vK2k2wFqQ6M
    But when I'm flying away because Alysrazor lands, I die to harsh winds. So what's to do here?

EDIT: Okay, got the right tactic now.
    Last edited by Tyranitar; 2012-12-25 at 01:16 AM.

Tyranitar, do share plz. I also have been dying trying to do it that way and can't figure it out.

Hello :-D I recently leveled my dk to solo icc25

but i'm wondering what reforges I should use? haste or mastery and should I bother with hit/exp cap?

my gear is like 470 ilvl so it's not that great

Just what this guy did: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWBZ72_cJ0c

Basically, you pick up ~5-7 Stacks of the buff while midair, when the birds hatch you kill them, afterwards you go flying again - repeat.

I am Murloc!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    How hard would Earth, Wind & Fire be on 10 man?
    I did it as a pretty fresh level 90 blood in crafted and/or honor PvP gear with a pretty useless weapon. Wasn't that "hard" at all.

As for tactics and the order, IIRC I emptied the tunnels of trash, then started in the order they're in the instance; first fought Emalon solo for a bit, realized he's easy, then decided to go for the achievement and wen't to Koralon, switched to him while bringing Emalon still down a bit, fought those two at Koralon's room for a few seconds to see if was possible, then started off to Archavon. Then at Archavon's room I just kept bringing everyone down nice and smooth.

I would think with gear the 25man version is doable.
    've is short for have. C/Sh/Would've or c/sh/would have. Not c/sh/would of.

So I just got my OH warglaive, after an odd 9-10 runs or so. I'm so happy, I didnt think I'd see the OH for years. Off to attempt to solo LK for the first time, this should be fun.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||HD6970/HD6950 crossfire|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||3x 1tb Western Digital HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Cool good luck b0sanac. What mode you doing? id do 25 if i were you 10 is pretty faceroll now :P sadly.
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Tried 25m, only had a few goes but got destroyed by the plague lol. I'll be back in there tomorrow to get some more practice, I'm sure I can get him.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||HD6970/HD6950 crossfire|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||3x 1tb Western Digital HDD||

Saw dem Ragnaros legs!
    Dayum dayum this fight is amazing.
    I wish enrage was beatable, but it won't happen. I'm not even close.
    Maybe with complete BiS gear including upgrades on everything and protector elite gear and stuff. Maybe. Big maybe. Most likely, next tier.
    Last edited by Mionelol; 2012-12-27 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Tried 25m, only had a few goes but got destroyed by the plague lol. I'll be back in there tomorrow to get some more practice, I'm sure I can get him.
    I'm not sure what weapon you have since your glaives on the armory, but there's no doubt you can probably skip the Plague on normal if you have a raid finder weapon. The incoming damage in P1 isn't too bad as long as you don't take too long, and if you spec in to Roiling Blood most things will die to the Cleave from your diseases and BB.

GL

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Saw dem Ragnaros legs!
    I wish enrage was beatable, but it won't happen. I'm like 30% off :/
    Maybe with complete BiS gear including upgrades on everything and protector elite gear and stuff. Maybe. Big maybe. Most likely, next tier.
    Good for you lol, I cannot get past Shannox 20% when he enrages.
    However Im only 482 ilvl since I no longer raid.

Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    I'm not sure what weapon you have since your glaives on the armory, but there's no doubt you can probably skip the Plague on normal if you have a raid finder weapon. The incoming damage in P1 isn't too bad as long as you don't take too long, and if you spec in to Roiling Blood most things will die to the Cleave from your diseases and BB.

GL
    Yeah I've got 2 RF weapons, I may just have been taking too long with the dps, I'll be giving it another go tonight after raid.

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Yeah I've got 2 RF weapons, I may just have been taking too long with the dps, I'll be giving it another go tonight after raid.
    25m normal you don't really have to kill the adds, just cleaving them down should be enough, and you get more vengeance this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Saw dem Ragnaros legs!
    I wish enrage was beatable, but it won't happen. I'm not even close.
    Not that you'll be able to have fully upgraded BiS gear before 5.2, though. Would nonetheless be awesome to see you soloing heroic Ragnaros next tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I did it as a pretty fresh level 90 blood in crafted and/or honor PvP gear with a pretty useless weapon. Wasn't that "hard" at all.

As for tactics and the order, IIRC I emptied the tunnels of trash, then started in the order they're in the instance; first fought Emalon solo for a bit, realized he's easy, then decided to go for the achievement and wen't to Koralon, switched to him while bringing Emalon still down a bit, fought those two at Koralon's room for a few seconds to see if was possible, then started off to Archavon. Then at Archavon's room I just kept bringing everyone down nice and smooth.

I would think with gear the 25man version is doable.
    I tried it about a month ago with a friend. just did koralon+emalon and he did archavon. As long as you have a good wpn (ilvl496+ I'd say) you should be fine with Koralon+Emalon, but Archavon too might be too hard at the moment. I'll try it again, but there was a lot of damage incoming (something around 70k AP from vengeance), so it's not as easy as in 10m - but easily doable in 5.2 I'd say

EDIT: On a different note: Is it possible to solo Algalon10 or even Algalon25 as a dk in our current gear?
    Last edited by rhapso; 2012-12-28 at 04:34 PM.
    What doesn't kill me gives me Vengeance.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...psody/advanced

DK Guide to LK 25 Heroic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixa6Tyqd-oY

Algalon 10 is doable and has been done, but those who did never told how they did. But it is doable.

No idea about 25 however.
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !

Quote Originally Posted by rhapso View Post
    I tried it about a month ago with a friend. just did koralon+emalon and he did archavon. As long as you have a good wpn (ilvl496+ I'd say) you should be fine with Koralon+Emalon, but Archavon too might be too hard at the moment. I'll try it again, but there was a lot of damage incoming (something around 70k AP from vengeance), so it's not as easy as in 10m - but easily doable in 5.2 I'd say

EDIT: On a different note: Is it possible to solo Algalon10 or even Algalon25 as a dk in our current gear?
    koralon is the only one who hits decently hard and that's only because of meteor fist, the others just tickle. as blood it should be really easy. I do all 3 seperately as frost and hardly lose any hp (besides on koralon if he starts doing meteor fist but you can just ams through a lot of it).

like feangren said, some have done alg10 with a trick to avoid being instantly killed. No one has mentioned what it is yet since they want to get alg25 down first

Concerning Algalon, I'm sure that with pretty good gear, cardboard assassin and terracotta fragment you can do it : take the first debuff, the second one, the third one, let the cardboard assassin take the fourth, the terracotta fragment the fifth, and you should be without the debuff and have the time to finish him. Worth a try.
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !

Hello there, has any1 tried to solo LK25 or even LK 25 HC??? (i mean on 90). Is it possible? SInce i saw hunter did that .
    What was your best try when you tried that, if you tried that?

Quote Originally Posted by Veresa View Post
    Hello there, has any1 tried to solo LK25 or even LK 25 HC??? (i mean on 90). Is it possible? SInce i saw hunter did that .
    What was your best try when you tried that, if you tried that?