Page 78 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Patient
    Mione, can you update the original post (since Spine's been done)? I'm eager to begin farming for my Life-Binder mount.

Also, will you upload that Heroic Ragnaros attempt?

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    AH didnt know that it was already soled Gz on Kill Mione

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    Mione, can you update the original post (since Spine's been done)? I'm eager to begin farming for my Life-Binder mount.

Also, will you upload that Heroic Ragnaros attempt?
    I won't upload that attempt. I'll upload a kill, eventually, when it happens

Updating thread, same deal as always, if I missed anything yadda yadda.

I want to start a new soloing project of mine though, and I'll update the thread accordingly when it comes since this is kind of a "new" domain that hasn't been explored much and I think it's the only way we'll keep soloing interesting through the expansion (everything in Cata except from Sinestra/heroic Conclave will be soloed next patch anyway, and soloing the same bosses in 25m for the exact same loot is kinda bland, there's not even the achievement or transmog argument this time around). IIRC Fnx offered me his help towards updating the thread (making it more fancy looking, most notably!) and his help will be appreciated.

Eventually I'll create an entire new thread (3.0?) since this one is starting to become a bit long. I'm not going to bother with this in this period of holidays though :P simply logging in for the 2 nights of raiding is too much already!
    Last edited by Mionelol; 2012-12-29 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I won't upload that attempt. I'll upload a kill, eventually, when it happens

Updating thread, same deal as always, if I missed anything yadda yadda.

I want to start a new soloing project of mine though, and I'll update the thread accordingly when it comes since this is kind of a "new" domain that hasn't been explored much and I think it's the only way we'll keep soloing interesting through the expansion (everything in Cata except from Sinestra/heroic Conclave will be soloed next patch anyway, and soloing the same bosses in 25m for the exact same loot is kinda bland, there's not even the achievement or transmog argument this time around). IIRC Fnx offered me his help towards updating the thread (making it more fancy looking, most notably!) and his help will be appreciated.

Eventually I'll create an entire new thread (3.0?) since this one is starting to become a bit long. I'm not going to bother with this in this period of holidays though :P simply logging in for the 2 nights of raiding is too much already!
    Sounds interesting, I wonder what you're talking about!
    When you mention everything in cata will be soloable except heroic conclave and sinestra, does that mean there is/will be a way to solo conclave normal?
    I hate those entry fights which can't be soloed, as I'm still trying to get al'akir mount, but getting that 1/2 save is a pain.

Looking forward to the 3.0 thread, if you need any support or formatting don't hesistate to pm me, glad to help out. But as you mention not till after new years eve, my guild isn't even raiding till 6th of januari, and I'm glad we don't

Do you think its possible to solo LK 25 HC with raid finder + some 496 dps gear as blood? without going mega crazy with buffs, wipes and kill time? or will it be MUCH easier during next raid tier?

You should do it the next tier. On Mione's video, with all the gear she have, she still hits enrage (before killing him )
    However, with LFR gear and some 496, Normal LK 25 would be quite fun. I would do it, if I still hadn't the 463-Warmace of Taran'Zhu. Shin'Ka doesn't want to drop, as well as Starshatter...
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !

Question. How exactly do you reset stacks on Festergut (talking 25hc)? I'm trying to solo as much as I can on heroic for bigger shard drop rate but can't quite figure out how to go through this one. I used AMS about 3 seconds before 8th stack (give or take, AMS was still up when stack applied). Any suggestions?

Also, is there any way of decursing the debuff on Deathwhisper via some item or MC'd mob? She's virtually giving me 1s window between the curses on heroic and if it wasn't for it, she's be piss-easy ><
    Last edited by Grimsdott; 2012-12-31 at 11:32 AM.

credits: Supernerd

Having your AMS active when Festergut is doing his 9th stack should reset the stacks back to 1. If it's not doing so than you probably didn't have it up for the cast after all most likely. I've noticed my BigWigs addon wasn't totally accurate with it's timing causing my AMS to have faded by the time the boss did actually cast it, so be careful with that.

The curse is applied by the Cult Adherents, not Deathwhisper herself. Focus on killing those, and on using AMS/AMZ when on new add spawns to prevent application while you get to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaelen View Post
    Having your AMS active when Festergut is doing his 9th stack should reset the stacks back to 1. If it's not doing so than you probably didn't have it up for the cast after all most likely. I've noticed my BigWigs addon wasn't totally accurate with it's timing causing my AMS to have faded by the time the boss did actually cast it, so be careful with that.

The curse is applied by the Cult Adherents, not Deathwhisper herself. Focus on killing those, and on using AMS/AMZ when on new add spawns to prevent application while you get to them.
    Well, I deleted my pre-MoP plugins so maybe timing was a bit off. I'll try again today (wanted to do few more tries yesterday but ran out of scientists for plague stream).

credits: Supernerd

Quick question: what bosses/instances and how annoying would it be to solo MoP 5 man heroics? My new DK in my sig soloed her first 5 man boss inadvertently when the healer got locked out of the room on first boss of Shado-pan Monastery yesterday. It made me cringe how easy it was, as her undergeared ass did it with ease while my 490 (493 ish in "DPS Tank" gear) warrior would have gone splat, or at the very most it would have been difficult to pull off. I want to try my hand at soloing, say, Stormstout Brewery so a DPS doesn't steal the last few tank pieces I need for an actual blood set, but if each instance will take 45 minutes without the DPS making things die faster I'm not doing it - yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    “When people talk about the good old days, I say to people, 'It's not the days that are old, it's you that's old.' I hate the good old days. What is important is that today is good.”
    ― Karl Lagerfeld
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Quick question: what bosses/instances and how annoying would it be to solo MoP 5 man heroics? My new DK in my sig soloed her first 5 man boss inadvertently when the healer got locked out of the room on first boss of Shado-pan Monastery yesterday. It made me cringe how easy it was, as her undergeared ass did it with ease while my 490 (493 ish in "DPS Tank" gear) warrior would have gone splat, or at the very most it would have been difficult to pull off. I want to try my hand at soloing, say, Stormstout Brewery so a DPS doesn't steal the last few tank pieces I need for an actual blood set, but if each instance will take 45 minutes without the DPS making things die faster I'm not doing it - yet.
    You shouldn't have much problems with any of them with that itemlevel. But most instances would take around 45 minutes, with a few (scholomance comes to mind!) taking abit longer. So while you won't have any gear competition, it's not exactly fast farming.

Hey guys i've recently started replaying my deathknight an managed to get him to 472 ilvl in pve gear an was wondering if i would be able to solo naxx 25, as im looking to get the tier set an a couple off pieces from what i read i should be fine for most tbc/wotlk as frost apart from a couple fights where blood is required my armory link is here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...A0nts/advanced (but i think it has me logged out in pvp gear an wont show my pve gear tried logging out multiply times)

an tips would be most welcomed

The only boss in Naxx 25 that might give you problems is Gluth, everything else should be no problem at all in your gear level.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaelen View Post
    The only boss in Naxx 25 that might give you problems is Gluth, everything else should be no problem at all in your gear level.
    Speaking mostly from Guardian Druid perspective but Patchwerk on 25 still hits pretty hard. Probably a good test fight though for maximizing Death Strikes per minute.

Yeah i attempted nax 25 today cleared everything with out any issue apart from construct wing, since im still new to soloing i think im play overly safe an just going blood even on some of the tbc raids.

Not a Blood solo, but just did OS253D as Frost.

Last edited by Vereesa; 2013-01-01 at 06:28 PM.
    Vereesa of Paragon, formerly of Depraved
    WCL

I like the use of the aotd reset

nice kill vereesa! would you be so kind and tell me the name of the addon that shows your trinket proccs?

Quote Originally Posted by Jhnwyn View Post
    nice kill vereesa! would you be so kind and tell me the name of the addon that shows your trinket proccs?
    It's ExtraCD.
    Vereesa of Paragon, formerly of Depraved
    WCL

awesome! was looking for something like this perfect

vereesa, how could you add unholy strength? i added the spell ID 53365 and it also shows unholy strength in the data, but it doesnt show in the extraCD tab when it triggers :/

---------- Post added 2013-01-01 at 07:13 PM ----------

okay vereesa i figured out that you use another addon for unholy strength proc can u tell me wich it is?
    and can u tell me the addon wich you use for the runes? doesnt look like my xperl standard rune bar :P
    Last edited by Jhnwyn; 2013-01-01 at 05:30 PM.