Page 83 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    About the spreadsheet I have a few things I did at least witch stand as "No info"

Faction Champs 10H
    Saurgang 25N
    Festergut 25H
    Blood Queen 25N

Envy - Kazzak EU (www.envy.si)
    World 4 in SoO (25MAN)
    MY DK

Updated. This is so much easier to update haha.

Firelands trash too stronk...

Infracted.
    Last edited by Fnx-; 2013-01-10 at 11:12 AM.
    It's could've and would've. Not could of and would of. Not sure when "of" started meaning "have," but everyone who thinks it does needs to go back to school.

Do blood DKs do anything special when soloing kael thas? On my dps toons I gotta pull them (the 4 elves) all the way to the start as they hit way too hard together. I was able to face roll it on warrior (lol 2nd wind) but would blood DKs have any problems taking them head on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    If rogues become shit, all they can become is a different type of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
    I did clear all his trash, killed the first crypt guard and waited for him to cast locust swarm. And previously I cleared plague and construct quarters.
    Dunno what to tell you then. Could try clearing a different wing first or killing anub on 10 man.

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Do blood DKs do anything special when soloing kael thas? On my dps toons I gotta pull them (the 4 elves) all the way to the start as they hit way too hard together. I was able to face roll it on warrior (lol 2nd wind) but would blood DKs have any problems taking them head on?
    I'd suggest going Frost for Kael instead of Blood because Bloodworms are now baseline. This is an issue because if you get disoriented while one is up, you will get MCed and cause the fight to reset.

Use the strat you're most comfortable with unless you want to try killing them in Kael's room. It's not too bad if you have a PvP freedom trinket and Desecrated Ground talented.

Oh Mione, I have another gear question. I am currently using the 489 Klaxxi Haste+Exp ring and the 489 Golden Lotus Crit+Expertise ring. LFR Bladelord dropped the 483 Haste+Expertise ring. Is it worth downgrading from the GL ring to the LFR ring because it has Haste instead of Crit?

Also got another damn Shin'ka so guess I'll runeforge that one with Fallen Crusader. Too bad my warrior can't get a weapon to save his life.
    Last edited by Trubo; 2013-01-11 at 06:35 AM.

How would frost dk do it? I can spec into desecrated ground and I can use human racial.
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    If rogues become shit, all they can become is a different type of shit.

How would frost dk do it? I can spec into desecrated ground and I can use human racial.
    Well, you can still kite them around the instance as you seem to already be doing.

If you want to just kill them all in Kael's room, just stack all the male Generals in one area and keep Capernian by herself. Before they all respawn pop AotD and your ghoul. Army should keep the male Generals occupied while you focus Capernian down. After she dies I'd kill Telonicus next to not have to worry about Remote Toy anymore. Once those two are dead kill Sanguinar to stop the Fears then kite Thaladred to remove whatever Bleed you have on you. Kael himself is pretty easy; you have 2 trinkets to get out of disorients should he do Flamestrike or start casting Pyroblast during a disorient. Save your AMS for the Pyroblast to get free RP. Don't bother interrupting unless you're afraid of dying, even Frost Death Strike/Death Siphon is enough of a heal to account for that damage.

Mione, Sindragosa 25hc is definately soloable although it requires pretty good gear. I did it last week in my dps gear on first try and still had to tank through berserk for ~30-45s (melee hits for 200k give or take). Frost bombs were doing ~150k dmg so even without AMS you can easily tank 4 of those and have plenty hp to spare for when she lands.

Actually, it's better to either use AMS for first or second bomb and then save it to reset the breath debuff or not use it at all during air phase to reset the debuff ASAP. Best moment for it is right after she grips cause you're pretty much guaranteed to get a breath there. It took me a few minutes to figure it out so there is a chance it's doable before berserk seeing how 1 stack is -50% attack speed and during the time between grips, you'll get 2 stacks 100%.

Also, from my experience BQL 25hc is not soloable. With plague scientist and popping everything after the bite, I managed to get her to ~60%.

Regarding Gunship on 25 (I was attempting normal) it's either ridiculously hard to solo or not possible at all unless I suck or there is a trick I haven't figured out. I took ~20% of the enemy ship when my went down. Haven't tried going for enemy shooters right from the start and then trying to manage between cannon and fighting but seeing how badly this fight owned me, I couldn't be bothered tbh. I'm definately interested if someone managed to do it though.
    Last edited by Grimsdott; 2013-01-11 at 08:26 AM.

credits: Supernerd

Do you have an armory link? I personally do this by oneshotting the engineer bloke at the start with AMS up so I dont get stunned (just cause it annoys me, if damage is a problem go Capernian first) and then just oneshot capernian and kill the other two, with perhaps a death strike or two to be topped off again. I dont use pvp trinket or desecrated ground myself. And dont use ghoul and/or army, they can cause the mindcontrol problem blood worms do too. You can summon ghoul to death pact and then dismiss it again, just to be safe.

Updated.

Gave Heroic Rag another go with BiS (only 1 item from it) gear, still no way to beat that enrage, even if I managed to survive long enough in p4 (which I don't..). Not even in my foolish dreams. One of my best attempts had me doing the last transition somewhere around 3:20 on the enrage timer, which is definitely NOT even close to enough,

I can see dem legs nearly consistantly though now ;> I hope next patch's gear won't trivialize the damage taken too much <3<3 managing to bring it to p4 right now is nothing short of pure happiness. A+ fight, Yogg-Saron level encounter.7

edit: and speaking of Yogg-Saron, wtf is up with this fight nowadays? I'm getting Psychosis spammed to death instantly into p2, she's not supposed to be able to bring you down below 40.o.O
    Last edited by Mionelol; 2013-01-11 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Updated.
    edit: and speaking of Yogg-Saron, wtf is up with this fight nowadays? I'm getting Psychosis spammed to death instantly into p2, she's not supposed to be able to bring you down below 40.o.O
    That only count if you got keepers up as far as I remember?

World 4 in SoO (25MAN)
    MY DK

She cant't bring you insane in Yogg-0 10m either. So unelss this is specific to 25m +0, no

Any tips for Majordomo Staghelm?
    Heard the souldrinker strat is pretty much useless since the nerf and was wondering if there is any other way :P
    Kitties hurt.
    He said the same thing he'd been saying for hours, burn them all...

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    She cant't bring you insane in Yogg-0 10m either. So unelss this is specific to 25m +0, no
    Tried 25+0 a few days ago, same issue, got phsycosis spammed to 6 sanity before the portals, and went insane inside. Several tries, always went insane before or in the portals. Must have changed or it's bugged somehow. It's weird because it doesn't happen with +1 (freya up)

Quote Originally Posted by ShinRa26 View Post
    Any tips for Majordomo Staghelm?
    Heard the souldrinker strat is pretty much useless since the nerf and was wondering if there is any other way :P
    Kitties hurt.
    No particular tip, aside from moving constantly, DRW+BB spam counts as a defensive cd since it clears all cats.
    I think it should be doable with gear as good as mine (I think), so eventually it'll be a gear issue and nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by falagar112 View Post
    Tried 25+0 a few days ago, same issue, got phsycosis spammed to 6 sanity before the portals, and went insane inside. Several tries, always went insane before or in the portals. Must have changed or it's bugged somehow. It's weird because it doesn't happen with +1 (freya up)

It's not related to keepers or anything, I did some more attepts, half of the time she kept spamming psychosis, sometimes I ended with 4 sanity, sometimes 16, sometimes 28. There's no way to control that, and it only depends on how quick the hidden "protection" spell comes into action.
    The reason this doesn't happen in 10-man is that Sara has a 2.x cast on Psychosis on normal while it's 0.x on 25-man, so she has a lot more opportunities to cast it while the protection spell isn't up.
    On the 0 (derp) and 4 sanity attempts I never managed to get to p3 (best was something like 50%), on the 16 and 28 attempts I managed to get to p3 fairly consistantly, however I still don't have enough DPS to beat it. Next tier this goes down, no doubt.
    +1 Keeper (Thorim) should be doable, no issues.

And on another note, killed Heroic Morchok. God damn Stomps, brought it to 30ish% on my first attempt and had to spend 2 hours to kill it. I don't really understand how the stomps works before the first black phase, they're totally a-synced with each other, but after this first black phase there is absolutely no RNG with the strategy I made. All my wipes were my own failures and adapting the strategy.
    Yor'sahj should be a joke, brb. Yor'sahj was a joke, 24s~ left on enrage or so. You need 97k DPS to beat the enrage, but I'm fairly sure that enrage is survivable for a veryyyy long time without any issue anyway.
    Last edited by Mionelol; 2013-01-12 at 07:11 PM.

Mionee i doubt warlord will go down anytime soon, well if it does i'll be amazed, but why did you leave firelands hc? i pulled beth on hc by accident due to the solo raid instance crap and got it to 66% pretty fast, still had plenty of time on web and my gear is shocking.

edit;
    Killed Anub on first try.
    http://i.imgur.com/qVJ4s.jpg

Kinda OT but, What unit frames addon are you using? It looks nice

Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    Kinda OT but, What unit frames addon are you using? It looks nice
    Shadow unit frames.
    Full package can be found here:
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ethegame..html
    Keep in mind the profiles ain't uploaded right now, therefore it's only the addons currently, too lazy to fix it :/

World 4 in SoO (25MAN)
    MY DK

Quote Originally Posted by TwentyTwelve View Post
    Mionee i doubt warlord will go down anytime soon, well if it does i'll be amazed, but why did you leave firelands hc? i pulled beth on hc by accident due to the solo raid instance crap and got it to 66% pretty fast, still had plenty of time on web and my gear is shocking.
    Maybe it's doable with BiS gear. But I'm saving a Raggy lockout, extending it eveyr week. If the patch fucks up my lockout (like 5.1 did) I will give Beth a go, otherwise I'll save the lockout because I'm lazy

Am I doing it right?

Author of MogIt, the transmogrification addon
    80 & 85 DK Soloing Videos