Page 33 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    How much of ICC-25man can be done with 2 level 90s?

To clarify, we are both blood around 450ilvl
    Marrowgar easily.
    Deathwhisper possibly (Control the casters from the trash before her for 20% haste buff), Kill the casters that spawn mid-fight and interupt / AMS Curse of Torpor.
    Gunship I really doubt, but I could be wrong here.
    Saurfang should be doable as well.

Plague quarter has been soloed.

Dreamwalker should be doable if you bring in a healer. (Might be an idea to use T13 4-set if you are having trouble with the enrage)
    Sindragosa may come down to soloing it in phase 2, probably doable.

Blood council yes.
    Blood queen, Possibly. You may have to kill yourself to get rid of the vampire bite, but that may lead to trouble with the enrage.
    Perhaps rotating the bites with battle rezzes could work here.

Not sure about LK, I have yet to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Marrowgar easily.
    Deathwhisper possibly (Control the casters from the trash before her for 20% haste buff), Kill the casters that spawn mid-fight and interupt / AMS Curse of Torpor.
    Saurfang should be doable as well.

Plague quarter has been soloed.

Dreamwalker should be doable if you bring in a healer. (Might be an idea to use T13 4-set if you are having trouble with the enrage)
    Sindragosa may come down to soloing it in phase 2, probably doable.

Blood council yes.
    Blood queen, Possibly. You may have to kill yourself to get rid of the vampire bite, but that may lead to trouble with the enrage.
    Perhaps rotating the bites with battle rezzes could work here.

Not sure about LK, I have yet to try it.
    Thanks a bunch for the detailed possibilities. Did you consider 'Control Undead' when making your post? I've been seeing that you can control some mobs that give SICK heals or have awesome damage...

Thanks a bunch for the detailed possibilities. Did you consider 'Control Undead' when making your post? I've been seeing that you can control some mobs that give SICK heals or have awesome damage...
    It was completely in mind, I think most of these wouldn't be doable without the 100% damage pet from plague quarter trash. This is one of the reasons why I think there may be difficulty on LK as you can't take pets in brought from outside his room.

It was completely in mind, I think most of these wouldn't be doable without the 100% damage pet from plague quarter trash. This is one of the reasons why I think there may be difficulty on LK as you can't take pets in brought from outside his room.
    Ah ok. Since my buddy is a DK too, it should really help with two controlled pets then =P

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    I didn't even attempt Toravon the Ice Watcher at level 85 due to crappy gear, but at 90 with heroic blues it was a piece of cake. Though the dot gets nasty in the end and continues even after he's dead.

Has anyone tried Malygos 25? Is it as easy as 10? At 10 my drake barely took any damage in the last phase, so there wasn't any challenge there.
    As no one answered to this yet, malygos 25 should be pathetic atm, it was challenging at 85 but already doable, you had to use full dps gear to bring him to p2 and kill all melee adds (casters don't enrage) within the 10 mins enrage, then fly around for 30 mins without killing last scion of eternity, and then do malygos as normally on 10 when the enrage had expired.

But I think the only thing it'll change at 90 is you'll get to p2 faster, vehicles scale really bad with levels and gear, therefore you won't be able to beat the enrage due to the drake part.

So you'll still have to fly around for 30 mins, uninteresting fight at all.

Btw, you might have to retry toravon but on 25 with decent MOP dps gear, I was able to solo him just nuking with 403 dps gear at 85, died together with him; at 90 I expect the same to be doable at 25 in later tiers.

You can't solo lootship. When there is nobody on the deck it takes shitton of dmg, so you couldn't kill the mage and (possibly) even use the guns. Unless there is some clever bug, the easiest ICC fight will not be soloable (lol) XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

The damage the ship takes is via a channelled spell cast by the adds. If you can somehow take out all the adds and keep them dead without leaving your ship, you could then enter the cannon and it could somehow be soloable.
    I don't see how this could be possible tho unless you could somehow permanently station a ghoul on the other ship on aggressive.

How exactly do you solo Alysrazor? Do you simply fly around the whole time and try to kill her? I did that, and I had around 35stacks of the haste until I got put on the ground where there was way too much dmg...

From the looks of some of these videos, you have to go back down and kill the two hatchlings?

Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    You can't solo lootship. When there is nobody on the deck it takes shitton of dmg, so you couldn't kill the mage and (possibly) even use the guns. Unless there is some clever bug, the easiest ICC fight will not be soloable (lol) XD
    Tangosmangos was asking if it could be two manned. Which it can on 10, but I am unsure on 25.

How exactly do you solo Alysrazor? Do you simply fly around the whole time and try to kill her? I did that, and I had around 35stacks of the haste until I got put on the ground where there was way too much dmg...

From the looks of some of these videos, you have to go back down and kill the two hatchlings?
    Yes, when you receive the message "The eggs are starting to hatch!" you must fly down and kill them as fast as possible then take another feather to fly back up, I don't recommend feeding them worms as you'll want as much vengeance as possible. One thing to note, if you are too late flying down then you will not receive the damage buff to them - leaving them pretty much invincible to you. Taking a feather and flying back up when you have birds up tends to reset the fight, which you can use to your advantage here.
    Last edited by Aryd; 2012-10-06 at 01:24 PM.

Tangosmangos was asking if it could be two manned. Which it can on 10, but I am unsure on 25.

Yes, when you receive the message "The eggs are starting to hatch!" you must fly down and kill them as fast as possible then take another feather to fly back up, I don't recommend feeding them worms as you'll want as much vengeance as possible. One thing to note, if you are too late flying down then you will not receive the damage buff to them - leaving them pretty much invincible to you. Taking a feather and flying back up when you have birds up tends to reset the fight, which you can use to your advantage here.
    Two man ICC 10 was super easy, no work required. just have one person on the cannon and another jumping only when mages spawn. will try 25man next week, doesn't seem like it has much more to it than that

Also, how do you solo or duo festergut? Any tips? Did they fix the AMS trick cause I can't seem to get rid of the stacks when I do use AMS...
    Last edited by tangosmango; 2012-10-07 at 10:07 AM.

Alysrazor soloed easy, no hatchlings killed. Lord Rhyolith is even easier, trying to see what else I can do in here.
    Waaaaah this guy was mean to me! Waaaaaaaaah!

I'm mean because you're stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by IRunSoFarAway View Post
    Alysrazor soloed easy, no hatchlings killed. Lord Rhyolith is even easier, trying to see what else I can do in here.
    If you didnt have to kill any hatchlings, did you just stay up there the whole fight, or are you in anyway forced to come down and "renew" the feathers?

Thank you.

Field Marshal
    80 DK solo: Lich king 25 normal. WORLDFIRST. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...King-25-normal

Holy hell. That's... very impressive, gratz !

And I was happy to kill 10hc LK when he enraged yesterday (457 ilvl), and then you put up this video
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !

Quote Originally Posted by Flickyz View Post
    If you didnt have to kill any hatchlings, did you just stay up there the whole fight, or are you in anyway forced to come down and "renew" the feathers?

Thank you.
    I go up at the start and come down when fiery vortex happens, ran around and killed some druids while refreshing the 25 stack, then was on alysrazor the whole time and got her to ~50%, went up and did the same thing again and killed her right as I almost died.

Is ZA bear run soloable?

Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    Is ZA bear run soloable?
    I would think so, don't you have almost an hour? You should be able to skip the dragonhawk trash at least.

How exactly do you do Festergut? It seems AMS no longer brings the stacks down? Unless you have to use AMS at a particular time I don't know about...

I'm also doing it with another DK. I was thinking that DK#1 would tank in blood while DK#2 damages in frost/unholy. When DK#1 gets 8stacks of bloat, DK#2 switches to blood and taunts.

This way, DK#1 has scientist and 8stacks and should conclude in a kill...

How exactly do you do Festergut? It seems AMS no longer brings the stacks down? Unless you have to use AMS at a particular time I don't know about...

I'm also doing it with another DK. I was thinking that DK#1 would tank in blood while DK#2 damages in frost/unholy. When DK#1 gets 8stacks of bloat, DK#2 switches to blood and taunts.

This way, DK#1 has scientist and 8stacks and should conclude in a kill...
    Don't AMS the 10th stack, as it doesn't exactly stop the debuff applying rather it removes it. So when you have 8 stacks and its 3 seconds till the ninth, then you AMS.

So, do you still need to be engineer to solo LK ? Or is there another way to deal with the plague in phase 1, at 90 ?

We don't believe in your Horde or your Alliance. We only believe in undeath.