Page 52 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alnasty58 View Post
    Do up to the four horsemen on 10 man, and then switch to 25 I still haven't gotten the drop in like a month.

I hadn't ever tried it. But I decided to just wing it. Facerolled the fuck out of the whole thing on 25 man. I carried the Cavaliers because I didn't have Icy Touch glyph on....

Also, I got Armageddon, first try :/ good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    So, you managed to remove more than 40-45% of his life during the few seconds he's targetable in phase 2 ?
    Try stacking sparks (2-3) and popping all your cooldowns just before P1 transition, your DPS will be absolutely ridiculous. You could peak well over 100k DPS at 85 with 1 spark, multiple sparks at 90 could easily do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    How do you handle insctructor razuvious on 25 man naxx? I'm going to start farming for Armageddon solo now that I finally hit freaking 90.
    You slap his face. The MC mechanic is not present in 25m, I think he actually hits for less damage. I, for one, was very dissapointed by the lack of challenge. Dont even use a single CD bar DRW for the dps.

[e]: Missed your other post :P grats on Armageddon I guess, even though its so overcompensating :P
    Last edited by hunty; 2012-11-17 at 07:28 PM.

So... kinda a stupid newbie question here. Am I supposed to be wearing tanking gear with a tanking spec, or DPS gear with a tanking spec? I'd like to do things like Naxx, and others, (Morchok, for one, which pissed me off as another DK looted my fucking shoulders today. HELLO?! I'm wearing the rest of the set!) but I'm not sure what's optimal.

Also, should I be in dungeon gear, or higher? I've got some dungeon pieces so far, but I'll not likely be raiding.

Depends on the encounter.
    But for most cases, dps gear in tanking spec should do the trick.
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !

Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    You slap his face. The MC mechanic is not present in 25m, I think he actually hits for less damage. I, for one, was very dissapointed by the lack of challenge. Dont even use a single CD bar DRW for the dps.

[e]: Missed your other post :P grats on Armageddon I guess, even though its so overcompensating :P

Haha yeah I figured that out. Those stupid mounted DKs that you can't kill without a dispell were also on me, three of them. Instead of wiping and starting over I just dragged them through the three bosses of that quarter. It was pretty hilarious.

Majordomo down.
    Ragnaros here I come!

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Majordomo down.
    Ragnaros here I come!
    Nerf souldrinkers obviously ;p Do they still proc off BB hits?

Yes.

Ragnaros 20%, going down next attempt. This is tricky!
    fml 15%
    Last edited by Mionelol; 2012-11-18 at 03:58 AM.

BOW DOWN TO THE MIGHTY MIONE! congrats, I'm sure you'll give rag a run for his money.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||HD6970/HD6950 crossfire|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||3x 1tb Western Digital HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

just a quick question is this updated for MoP gear now ? I'm sure most is solable now but I have never tried so just asking

Yes.

fml 15%
    You gots it. You only need 10%!

Yes.

fml 15%
    Majordomo down.
    Ragnaros here I come!
    And here i thought soloing lich king 25 man was a good feat.... Good job mione and good luck

GET RAGGY DOWN
    AND then go for the madness of lolzwingz
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

=)))))

Wicked.
    Very nice, that didn't take too long at all. Was it interesting compared to Nef?

Didn't take long, but then I got it to 20% on my second attempt, which shows the degree of planning I had =p
    I think it's a very interesting fight. What's more interesting is that I doubt gear matters much on this fight as long as you can survive most damage from Ragnaros and push phase 1 quickly enough which is probably somewhere around ilvl 49x. More survivability would help (of course), but it wouldn't let me survive if I failed during phase 1 or 3. Similarly, more DPS (unless we're talking about absurd increases..) wouldn't really allow you to circumvent phases or anything like that. I was pretty far from the enrage (4min~) so all my DPS gear did was shorten phase 1 and 3.

for future reference, my stats for that ragnaros kill:
    502 weap
    14.1k strength
    25.4k stam
    5.1k mastery
    2k hit
    2.6k exp
    4.4k haste
    Last edited by Mionelol; 2012-11-18 at 06:37 AM.

Anyone know what changes 5.1 are bringing?
    As far as I know we can now enter Pre-Mop raids without a raid group and fights that were previously only accomplished with more than one character can now be solo'd.

So, for example could I solo Gunship now? Cause, I hate asking for guildies when I feel like solo'ing old content.

=)))))

Wicked.
    Grats =) Now Gimme your gear and ill solo you Mione :P (Hears cleaving sound) Wait wrong person Sorry saurfang (is cleaved anyways) (hears touhou (or something) sounds) Ah better Wait how am i talking i was soloed by Mione.

Anyhow Grats! (WTB Madness lock 1c)
    Now go solo Heroic 25 man sha of fear i bet you can do it..
    Last edited by Aprixius; 2012-11-18 at 08:59 AM.
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Quote Originally Posted by Gankedd View Post
    Anyone know what changes 5.1 are bringing?
    As far as I know we can now enter Pre-Mop raids without a raid group and fights that were previously only accomplished with more than one character can now be solo'd.

So, for example could I solo Gunship now? Cause, I hate asking for guildies when I feel like solo'ing old content.
    That's what it looks like.

I'm gonna need to go poke Raggy at some point.. When I stop having a shit 463 wep.