Page 66 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    All DPS gear at level 85, so at 90 as well.

Conclave keeps resetting. I don't think it'd be killable anyway, but with these resets this is a 100% chance to not happen. I think it's tied to adds or something, and killing them quickly is pretty much impossible with both the silence and haste reduction.
    Might be possible in the later tiers of MoP if you can kill the nature mob in under 30s, but yeah, not happening for now. I'm bringing it to 20%
    What type of mastery do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by fermiparadox View Post
    What type of mastery do you have?
    I currently have 110% with reforging absolutely everything to mastery (which are the current reforges I did everything with recently, didn't reforge or swap gear for anything), and when I brought LK25H to p3 I had around 90% Blood Shield, so 10H shouldn't be an issue on that regard.

how hard is it to solo ulduar 25 normal? when i get back to wow i plan on trying to get this set for transmog

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=431#.
    Last edited by Immitis; 2012-12-04 at 03:11 AM.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Just did the Lich King there and when he used Fury of Frostmourne, it got me wondering.
    It did 790k damage and I had 600k w/ hellscream buff unflasked, no food etc. so I thought "What if you used IBF, AMS and shizz to survive it?"
    Would that be an awkward moment for the Lich King?
    Someone should give it a go
    He said the same thing he'd been saying for hours, burn them all...

Quote Originally Posted by ShinRa26 View Post
    Just did the Lich King there and when he used Fury of Frostmourne, it got me wondering.
    It did 790k damage and I had 600k w/ hellscream buff unflasked, no food etc. so I thought "What if you used IBF, AMS and shizz to survive it?"
    Would that be an awkward moment for the Lich King?
    Someone should give it a go
    People lived through it at 80, you can bring LK to 1hp but he won't die until the RP finishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryleylol View Post
    People lived through it at 80, you can bring LK to 1hp but he won't die until the RP finishes.
    But you can kill him before terenas resses everyone. That's definitely amusing.

Mione, now that I'm done 10 man normal/heroic ICC, I want to start on 25 man ICC.

The main post isn't updated. What bosses will I have trouble with on normal?

I have no idea.

Inspired by your Cho'gall kill Mione so I decided to try the Bastion
    The Elementium Monstrosity can suck it.
    He said the same thing he'd been saying for hours, burn them all...

The Patient
    What undead mobs should you control in ICC if you don't care about exploiting?

The scientists aren't an exploit, just a flat 100% damage increase (which you need for some of the dps races). Other than that, not many useful mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    The scientists aren't an exploit, just a flat 100% damage increase (which you need for some of the dps races). Other than that, not many useful mobs.
    There are infact some that could be considered as exploits, though I wont state which those are. Or at least they were, not sure whether they're hotfixed.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

For those of you that have ventured into 25 man ICC, what have you been able to kill and at what gear level?

Marrowgar was doable at 85, and is very easy at 90, I got him with mostly blues in the beginning of October.
    Rotface should be easy too, I was bringing him at 15-20% at 85 with a plague scientist before hitting enrage.

I tried LK, brought him to 66% before getting destroyed by a nasty combination of the shambling horrors that I couldn't kill and infest.
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !

Quote Originally Posted by fermiparadox View Post
    For those of you that have ventured into 25 man ICC, what have you been able to kill and at what gear level?
    I've only tried Marrowgar 25 for Bryntroll, but it was simple enough at 90 450 ilvl blood gear.
    Error 404: Signature not found.

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Marrowgar was doable at 85, and is very easy at 90, I got him with mostly blues in the beginning of October.
    Rotface should be easy too, I was bringing him at 15-20% at 85 with a plague scientist before hitting enrage.

I tried LK, brought him to 66% before getting destroyed by a nasty combination of the shambling horrors that I couldn't kill and infest.
    For Lich king was it in blues? Because i easily had 3 raging spirits on me and wouldnt drop below 90% with a bit less gear then i had now.
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Quote Originally Posted by Alnasty58 View Post
    Hey guys! Just wondering about RoS and if i need to go frost to down it. Having trouble as blood atm =[[
    When I soloed BT I did the whole thing as frost. The only guy who gave me any trouble was Illidan (those green guys in phase 2 really hurt, but I was able to nuke them down. I think in the future I will go Blood for this fight.) No other boss gave me any real issue. I died once on RoS because I didnt know the fight. I popped army on second phase and was able to finnish the fight with around 120,000 health. Im sure all the bosses (except Ros) are easier as Blood though.

The raid that is giving me the most trouble is SSC (I got Lady V down to 10% once) and TK (I havent really given the last boss a proper try though. I went in there got to the last guy and got killed when he rezed all his guys) Also, I suck at vehicle fights and cant seem to kill Flame Leviathan or Malygos

Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    When I soloed BT I did the whole thing as frost. The only guy who gave me any trouble was Illidan (those green guys in phase 2 really hurt, but I was able to nuke them down. I think in the future I will go Blood for this fight.) No other boss gave me any real issue. I died once on RoS because I didnt know the fight. I popped army on second phase and was able to finnish the fight with around 120,000 health. Im sure all the bosses (except Ros) are easier as Blood though.

The raid that is giving me the most trouble is SSC (I got Lady V down to 10% once) and TK (I havent really given the last boss a proper try though. I went in there got to the last guy and got killed when he rezed all his guys) Also, I suck at vehicle fights and cant seem to kill Flame Leviathan or Malygos
    RoS is really easy now as any spec. just interrupt the spirit shocks and you're golden. This was my sceond solo BT run today and my MH glaive actually dropped. Talk about luck, huh?

Question

I'd like to solo some of the newer stuff (firelands/ds for ultraxion mount!) I got fairly good gear but my mainspec is tank so I got 494 or so in tankgear but LFR dps gear, what fights will be problematic for me, enrage wise?

Quote Originally Posted by Aprixius View Post
    For Lich king was it in blues? Because i easily had 3 raging spirits on me and wouldnt drop below 90% with a bit less gear then i had now.
    Yep, mostly blues and 4 or 5 epics (476 & 489). My gear got better, I'll go back to him soon.
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !