Page 68 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It was tight as fuck. SQUEEZING DPS EVERYWHERE.
    Also, Deathwing decided to fall down at 40% skipping the 4th platform completely. He did this 2 times. I could have killed him easily on these attempts but opted not to.
    Rendering now =)))))

Gratz Mione !

I'm working on Yogg-0 (10 man), lots of 7-10% wipes. The Icecrown Citadel vision is really annoying :<
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !

? The ICC one should be your best possible vision. ICC > SW > Sartharion.
    You can DnD one side, and simply heart strike the other 2 packs. (with random defensive cooldowns like AMS and stuff to take less damage if needed, was needed at 85 at least)

For a Blood DK whats the best way to handle Saurfang? I did the gunship with ease thinking that was the roadblock to soloing ICC (before dreamwalker) but I just cant seem to out damage his healing, and he deals too much damage eventually for me to control

I also tried with a ret pala and simply took too much damage

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    ? The ICC one should be your best possible vision. ICC > SW > Sartharion.
    You can DnD one side, and simply heart strike the other 2 packs. (with random defensive cooldowns like AMS and stuff to take less damage if needed, was needed at 85 at least)
    I find the Stormwind one the easiest, I never loose sanity there, a few on Sartharion, and often many on ICC.

But I finally killed him and got the tentacle, so happy <3

@Hypasonic : You should never take any damage in that fight, and always have the blood shield up, it should never fade.
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !

Congratulations Mione, knew you could and would do it

Question: I'd like to farm the ultraxion mount, I have no interest of going further, as I got all the deathwing mounts.
    Problem is I only have tank gear, and some LFR dps gear, would you say it's possible for me to get stuff to die in DS with just tank gear? I don't mind regemming and reforging for it.

My armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lynia/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Depends on your stamina.
    I went in full DPS gear (which probably has more stamina than your tank gear if you ilvl isn't top notch, mind you), and around 100-110% blood shield, and ate every single stomp.

On a totally different note: 【MAD】
    Wait, I just watched the solo rag one...haha did the mount drop?!

Quote Originally Posted by falagar112 View Post
    Congratulations Mione, knew you could and would do it

Question: I'd like to farm the ultraxion mount, I have no interest of going further, as I got all the deathwing mounts.
    Problem is I only have tank gear, and some LFR dps gear, would you say it's possible for me to get stuff to die in DS with just tank gear? I don't mind regemming and reforging for it.

My armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lynia/advanced
    I'd say yes with that gear, but Zon'ozz and Ultrax will give you a bit/a lot of trouble (especially with a 489 Starshatter). Hagara will need a friend however, so you might save yourself the hassle and get that for these bosses as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Wait, I just watched the solo rag one...haha did the mount drop?!
    Nope :3 I think there was a caster triket and I forgot the rest.

Ah I see I see. Well grats on madness <3

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    For a Blood DK whats the best way to handle Saurfang? I did the gunship with ease thinking that was the roadblock to soloing ICC (before dreamwalker) but I just cant seem to out damage his healing, and he deals too much damage eventually for me to control

I also tried with a ret pala and simply took too much damage
    More mastery. You can't take any damage whatsoever during the fight or you lose control and he starts to heal.

I did it earlier in 481 DPS with gear about 90% blood shields from mastery, beat the enrage (which I think is 8 minutes) by about 45 seconds.

Updated thread. If I missed anything, tell me/PM me, as usual.

I've been soloing more and more old content, just getting into ICC really. Been trying ICC25heroic, stuck on Marrowgar as a Blood Elf, Blood DK.

Question, Do I need to race change to goblin because I'm being spiked at the end of bone storm?

Quote Originally Posted by Gankedd View Post
    I've been soloing more and more old content, just getting into ICC really. Been trying ICC25heroic, stuck on Marrowgar as a Blood Elf, Blood DK.

Question, Do I need to race change to goblin because I'm being spiked at the end of bone storm?
    Yes, not doable atm as non goblin or worgen as far as I am aware.

Biggest bullshit I´ve ever heard. No, you don´t have to be goblin or worgen.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickyns View Post
    Goblin and Worgen don't get bone spiked during Bone storm on 25 heroic. All other races do. So no, it's not bullshit at all.

Please don't insult him/her, it is sound logic, the boss' attack requires specific animations otherwise you might find a spike up your ass.

Show me a kill as another race, and we'll talk again
    lvl 80 kill with avoidance cap and all the trash to give vengeance on you to kill it before the first bonespike doesn't count!

On topic;
    Went DS in ~494 tank gear and ~483 dps gear, results: Morchok down, Yor'sajh down (v. easy), Zon'ozz down (had to go dps gear *and* reforge and regem tank gear for it, and still only beat it by 5s on berserk)

Had to invite a friend (feral) for Hagara, took some time (but no wipes) to figure out how to 2 man the lightning phase, its pretty close call, barely able to link it.

Got absolutely destroyed on Ultraxion around the 5 min marker, and ended up 2 manning it...
    problem for me on ultraxion was that mastery isn't a very good stat to mitigate magic damage, and thus the arcs were killing me in the end. Should be able to do that with some more dps gear though, haste is quite good for magic damage mitigation!

Too much happening on warmaster, and tbh I don't think my gear would be able to kill it. Not very interested to kill that, was just after the ultraxion mount, which obviously didn't drop

Would it be possible to heal Dreamwalker solo by Control Undead(ing) a Spider, and using Dark Mending on Dreamwalker?
    In 10man specifically, I want to be able to solo the entire place, on 25heroic, lootship aside. I'd like to run out change the difficulty from heroic to 10man Normal, do Dreamwalker, and then change it back for LK 25 heroic.

If you find a way to bring those spiders to Valithria, yes.

So far, no success.

On a totally different note:
    I'm really bored. Can probably snatch bronze if I really want to, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Splosion View Post
    Goblin and Worgen don't get bone spiked during Bone storm on 25 heroic. All other races do. So no, it's not bullshit at all.
    I don't know if it changes things if you start out with 2, and one the one is dying at the start. I did it that way with a belf blood DK without ever getting spiked from what i recall.
    Dunno if you can dodge the spike or anything. I just assumed he didn't spike the tank back then.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away