Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Good effort, I'll hopefully get there one day lol. So far did LK10, yet to attempt 10H and 25.
    10H is very simple since berserk is far from an issue, can you stay alive, its a walk in the park

Envy - Kazzak EU (www.envy.si)
    MY DK - "Stand in the fire, DPS higher!"

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Must have been hotfixed recently then
    He won't spike you on 10 heroic, but he will on 25. This has always been the case.

So, I'm having difficulty doing Yogg 0 10 man.

Everything seems fine, apart from the brain portals.

Is there a way to prevent myself from getting repeatedly stunned in there? It seems every other attempt I keep getting repeatedly stunned for a couple of seconds which ruins any chances of getting the brain down in a single portal.

On top of that my sanity is dropping like mad because I'm stunned infront of a bleeding skull.

If it isn't the stun I'm slowed and whilst I can still avoid the gaze of the skulls I usually clear with the room with 20 seconds or so remaining and as Blood in 485 tanking gear I don't have the DPS to kill the brain that quickly.

Do I need more add control in that first part of the 2nd phase or something? It seems that if an add spawns too far away and I get that disease cast shortly before I enter the portals I might as well wipe, and this is starting to get frustrating.

I'm sure I must be missing something.

Ta
    If you spend your entire life getting senpai to notice you, you'll never notice anyone else.

2philosophical4me

If you're stunned inside the brain phase, that probably means that you still have some debuffs from phase 2, and means that you may have screwed something with the adds there. I made a video when I managed to solo it a few weeks ago if it can help you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2eBWnFdeKk I was in 472 mix dps-tank gear, so gear is not an issue
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    If you're stunned inside the brain phase, that probably means that you still have some debuffs from phase 2, and means that you may have screwed something with the adds there. I made a video when I managed to solo it a few weeks ago if it can help you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2eBWnFdeKk I was in 472 mix dps-tank gear, so gear is not an issue
    Ahh, ok, so it is simply an issue with add control then.

I assume I just have to be quicker off the start line, maybe saving speed-enhancing abilities and a few minor CD's to deal with those adds quicker or even negate the abilities entirely.

I've also noticed the abilities are interruptable but for some reason they don't always interrupt properly, which is odd.

The video looks pretty good, the accompanying information is very helpful, I'll be sure to pass it around to anyone looking to solo on their DK.

Thanks
    If you spend your entire life getting senpai to notice you, you'll never notice anyone else.

2philosophical4me

Best advice I can give to help deal with adds on 10 man Yogg is to pop Army when Sara is talking before that phase starts. They'll aggro and take care of most of the tentacles.

Army is of better use against the Immortal Guardians, as they tank them while you're dpsing Yogg.
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    10H is very simple since berserk is far from an issue, can you stay alive, its a walk in the park
    I'll have to give it a go when I manage to get a LK lockout, I'm sure I'll be able to survive it without much trouble.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Pardon my ignorance but, can you get to LK solo or you still need someone to help with a few fights?
    I've never actually tried him so I'd love to see what the fight is like.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorret View Post
    Pardon my ignorance but, can you get to LK solo or you still need someone to help with a few fights?
    The only fight you need help with is Valithria. Everything else is soloable by a DK.

Also, just in case people are wondering: You can clear bosses on 10 normal and then switch it to 25 heroic for a lockout at the boss you want. In my case, for instance, I cleared 11/12 Normal on 10 man and then just switched to 25 heroic for LK.
    In other words: You don't need to kill 25 Heroic Putricide, Lana'thel and Sindragosa in order to access 25 Heroic LK.
    This has been the case since early Cataclysm, but a lot of the community seems to have missed this change.
    Death Knight Blog
    Personal Blog

<Magdalena> There's really no way to say "There's a two hour long video of me on the Internet", without it sounding dirty is there?
    <Mionepony> Especially not if it's you...

Thank you, that's great to hear!

Isn't it possible to heal Valithra using Captain Arnath?

When I used him in a random ICC25 HC run, I did more than 60% of the whole healing.

Wonder how well it works on 10nhc.

Wait, you can solo Gunship now? o.0
    Vampire Zombie Werewolf

Quote Originally Posted by Murdos View Post
    Wait, you can solo Gunship now? o.0
    Yes, they changed it when 5.1 came.

Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    Yes, they changed it when 5.1 came.
    How? I thought it was literally impossible to manage without more people to man the guns and the like, just a case of 'Need bodies to press buttons'.
    Vampire Zombie Werewolf

Same kinda stuff they did with Razorgore and the likes. Doable doesnt mean its a cakewalk though, havnt tried them myself so cant speak from experience.

How? I thought it was literally impossible to manage without more people to man the guns and the like, just a case of 'Need bodies to press buttons'.
    Its not "easy" by any means but its not super hard. I'd recommend switching to frost. Basically, you have to be able to move fast. Shoot axe throwers with cannon. Jump over and kill mage when it spawns. howling blast the rocketeers in the back. Jump back to your gunship and kill the adds. Jump back in the cannon. Rinse repeat.

And here goes Heroic Ascendant Council :3

Play frost and just kill the adds on our own boat, adds on the other boat with canon. Should be really easy then.

---------- Post added 2013-01-21 at 08:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    And here goes Heroic Ascendant Council :3
    Still waiting for that anub kill

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...olo-Thread-3-0

Posted the 3.0, reporting this one for closing~

Mionelol released 3.0 - Will close this thread.

Visit THIS THREAD