Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Sivir, all dat hate.

Everyone keeps telling me sivir is a horrible champion, Why? They just say its horrible but they dont give a reason. I think its one darn OP champion because:

- Skillshots hit dang high and everyone around. REALLY high hitting.
    - You can even poke with the W, can last hit multiple and is nice in teamfights.
    - The shield (E) is just amazing, I mean, you dont want to know how many fears/stuns/blinds etc i've negetated.
    - The ulti, wow, this is just an amazing push thing.

Why do people think its a bad champion? because of low defensive ?

10+ Year Old Account
    The people wo say she is bad are the people wo fail at using her E correctly.

She's not a bad champion.

She makes Blitz nearly useless in bot lane with her spellshield. She's not a bad pick, imo.

She was bad. She got some buffs that really helped her, I've seen a couple of Sivirs since then, and they've all done good. She's a good champion, but people still remember her as the undertuned champion that she once was, simply because no one really plays as her, even after the buffs. She's a very underestimated champion in my opinion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenkachii View Post
    Everyone keeps telling me sivir is a horrible champion,
    No they don't.

Deleted
    The opinion of the average LoL player is... ridiculous.
    They all think inside the box of cookie set up (Bruiser - AP mid - Jungle - Support/AD bot) and they play the champions the top players usually play since they must be the best champs.

While not every set up would actually work... it just saddens me that the playerbase is so... narrow minded...

15+ Year Old Account
    When I was pulling myself out of ELO hell, I only played AD carry and I pretty much only played Sivir.

She's absolutely amazing at low/mid ELO...not a true hyper-carry, but her ultimate is so incredible for SoloQ...TEAM GO FIGHT NOW!
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Ah okay so i'm not the only one who is like dang, it's nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    No they don't.
    How can you actually say no to that? It's like you're saying you replied to this post and i say no you didn't.

:|

10+ Year Old Account
    Couldn't possibly be everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenkachii View Post
    How can you actually say no to that? It's like you're saying you replied to this post and i say no you didn't.

:|
    You said that "everyone" keeps telling you that Sivir is rubbish. They aren't.

Not anymore anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Marverick66 View Post
    The opinion of the average LoL player is... ridiculous.
    They all think inside the box of cookie set up (Bruiser - AP mid - Jungle - Support/AD bot) and they play the champions the top players usually play since they must be the best champs.

While not every set up would actually work... it just saddens me that the playerbase is so... narrow minded...
    Right, let's go support + ad top, bruiser mid, ap bot, jungler - I don't see what that changes? Why are we narrowminded for fitting the meta? Let me rephrase - WHAT should our comp look like then?

Anyway, so this comment doesn't completely derail the thread, as already said the reason why a lot of people may have hate for Sivir was that she once was bad and they haven't tried her since the buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    Right, let's go support + ad top, bruiser mid, ap bot, jungler - I don't see what that changes? Why are we narrowminded for fitting the meta? Let me rephrase - WHAT should our comp look like then?

This is exactly what he was referring to - MUST HAVE AP BRUISER AD SUP JUNGLE as if there is no other way to play it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    Cause here on the forums If a troll trolls a troll the troll trolling the troll still gets banned for trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post

Anyway, so this comment doesn't completely derail the thread, as already said the reason why a lot of people may have hate for Sivir was that she once was bad and they haven't tried her since the buffs.
    Fine. AD mid (Urgot). AP top. AD + Support bot (let's make it a Poppy or Pantheon kill lane, or even a Varus + Morgana bot lane!). Add a nice jungler and you still have a very strong team set up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Fine. AD mid (Urgot). AP top. AD + Support bot (let's make it a Poppy or Pantheon kill lane, or even a Varus + Morgana bot lane!). Add a nice jungler and you still have a very strong team set up.
    Right, lets coordinate this within the 3 minutes we get in lobby while half the team is completely silent.

There is a reason everyone follows the meta, if you try to pull an Urgot mid you are assuming someone has an AP top champ.

Anyway on topic: Sivir isn´t trash, might not be top tier ad carry but shes good.

Deleted
    Not to mention she has one of the most beautiful skins ever made, in my opinion, PAX Sivir (i has it ;D).

Deleted
    how the hell can you know what people say to him or not?

10+ Year Old Account
    He doesn't. He does know it's not *everybody*.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sivir is a good pick.

Anyone who says otherwise sucks with e.

---------- Post added 2012-06-14 at 11:11 PM ----------

Also quit bitching to the op about semantics, it was poor word choice (if anything at all) and you didn't need to make 15 posts criticizing it.