Reasonable Rotation ? Sub Spec.

Okay.. So i did some dummy training on orgrimmar.. And i found out this rotation to be very effective .. (Still not very geared so "Effective")

Its consist of this:

Stealh > Cheap Shot > Shadow Dance > Ambush (Until CD is off again) > Kidney Shot > Hemorrage > Eviscerate. And the target is normally dead for me if there is no healers or shit like that around... I want to put a trinket on the Shadow Dance. So i get more agaility before i do Ambush.. But don't know yet.

Is this a decent opener? Anything i should change on ? Any way of binding the Trinket ??

Tips overall ? :P

Deleted
    Make a macro with:

/Cast Shadow Dance
    /Use -insert trinket name-

Can't say for the rotation, seeing as I'm not much of a pvper. Seeing as PVP is generally unpredictable, I'd say you shouldn't restrict yourself to a "burst rotation" too much. You have to make quick decisions on the fly; For all you know, he might trinket the Cheap Shot or the Kidney, in which case you'd have to think of something else.

But yeah, I don't really PVP so I'm just talking out of my ass... :P
    Last edited by mmoc0d3e61e7f2; 2012-06-14 at 07:23 PM.

Yeah i know what you're saying.. I normally find another soltution if the guy trinkets.. Which also would be horrible.. To trinket an opner.. Since I'll most likely have 5 Combo points. And then I'll just kidney and Shadow Step. Loosing one Stun yeah, but he loses he's way out

Since cheap shot procs find weakness, for max burst i'd go with cheap-->shadowstep-->ambush spam, and get kidney shot up when cheap is about to go off.

I don't quite understand your hemo-->evisc. why?

also: yes, pvp will be unpredictable, but you're kinda safe on opening with this sequence for this reason: non-rogues tend to counter your opener, so you being with 5 CPs will allow for a full kidney, although with diminishing returns from cheap shot, and a quick recovery to take profit from your last shadow dance seconds.

if we are talking 1v1 sure cheap shot shadow step sdance ambush kidney, but if its against a rogue be prepared to eat a some form of counter to counter your sdance

Vs most classes, you're better off opening with premed/garrote > hemo > gouge > wait till the end of gouge for energy > 5 pt kidney + dance spambush
    New and shiny compppppp!

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't macro trinkets with shadow dance.