Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably I'd have to go with my personal favorite, Kaeyi Dream. She's so adorable first off and all her videos she tends to really understand what she's doing before recording.

I like WoodenPotatoes most.

Deleted
    I never literally watch videos, I listen to them because I can combine this with gaming or RL work. These statistics on people who "watched" videos or TV are really skewed. Just because it procs +1 viewer means bugger all and I don't see how such is made statistical relevant.

I like Lore from Tankspot because almost everything he says I agree with or see a good point in it. I feel he is a honest person, too, and I wouldn't mind having him as my GM if I were casual raiding American (honesty is important for me for people in leadership role). I don't have to really focus on what he says, I can just have it on in the background and feel "uh-huh", "yeah". Occasionally what he says is inspiring.

I don't really watch any of his streams, I just watch.. I mean hear (I don't watch) him on Tankspot on his 2 shows + legendary. I do wonder how he is making his living though.

Unfortunately it seems his stuff is mostly about WoW and I am quite bored with WoW now barring some MoP beta stuff.

I don't have a source for GW2 yet. I don't mind reading information though. The GW2 blog and wiki are my main source of info.

Jesse Cox and Wowcrendor (Jesse did play GW2). I tried finding a favourite among "GW2"-personalities but realized I didn't enjoy them as much anymore as I did when they were WoW-personalities. Woodenpotatoes is quite good though, but I didn't know about him until after the first BWE.

10+ Year Old Account
    TB is an asshole

and yogscast never finish a game playthrough they start like the 2nd witcher game
    and plenty others they do 3-4 vids of then never hear from it again

id say my favorite is probarly SSoHPKC as he always finishes a playthrough unless people dont like the game and he uploads like a madman unless hes away

with alot of youtubers they're just all so clueless and miss the most obvious things and just makes you and i know other viewers constantly sream at the computer saying ITS RIGHT THERE YOU IDIOT

10+ Year Old Account
    WoodenPotatoes by far.

The others I just don't find too amusing.

/shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    Gamebreaker.tv is by far my favorite. They hold a weekly livestream show, you can catch the archives here:

http://www.gamebreaker.tv/mmorpg/guild-wars-2-mmorpg/
    I've recently gotten back in to watching GuildCast every week.
    It's greatly improved from it's earlier shows, and has much better hosts now.

TB is British, hes allowed to be an asshole.

I like Dodger the best now. Shes hilarious. I like TB, too, but he hasn't had much stuff up for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaellen View Post
    TB is British, hes allowed to be an asshole.

I like Dodger the best now. Shes hilarious. I like TB, too, but he hasn't had much stuff up for a while.
    Are we all assholes? :'(
    He's just sarcastic and plays on it a hell of a lot. Don't think he's necesserially rude...not all the time anyway.
    He does goad ppl alot though...
    Anyway...I really don't want to start a tb debate lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Are we all assholes? :'(
    He's just sarcastic and plays on it a hell of a lot. Don't think he's necesserially rude...not all the time anyway.
    He does goad ppl alot though...
    Anyway...I really don't want to start a tb debate lol.
    I <3 the British!

Hmm, only person that I look forward to in the videos is Yahtzee. And that is only because he is such an ass and pretty much pans everything.

Quote Originally Posted by VibrantViolet View Post
    I <3 the British!
    Oh lol.....good xD
    Totally misread sorry

EDIT: ehhhhhhhhhhhhh.....u both have the same avatar. That confused me no end lol xD

10+ Year Old Account
    jesse or freddie wong both funny

Oh lol.....good xD
    Totally misread sorry

EDIT: ehhhhhhhhhhhhh.....u both have the same avatar. That confused me no end lol xD
    Haha, yeah, I don't know who had it first. :P

Haven't seen you in GW1 lately! The guild is so empty.

Quote Originally Posted by VibrantViolet View Post
    Haha, yeah, I don't know who had it first. :P

Haven't seen you in GW1 lately! The guild is so empty.
    Soweeeeee....... >.>
    I came on yesterday or the day before but no one was around
    I'm cheating on gw with skyrim
    I will come back on from time to time to do a few things......but yh...once I hit 30 I was like...right, break time.

Soweeeeee....... >.>
    I came on yesterday or the day before but no one was around
    I'm cheating on gw with skyrim
    I will come back on from time to time to do a few things......but yh...once I hit 30 I was like...right, break time.
    Gotcha, makes sense. I still haven't tried Skyrim. Do we have a guild in GW2 yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mike B for the win always funny
    Total biscuits voice is worse than nails on a chalkboard he really needs to sub his videos
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Window View Post
    Mike B for the win always funny
    Total biscuits voice is worse than nails on a chalkboard he really needs to sub his videos
    Wait, you complain about TB's voice but find Mike B's tolerable enough to find him funny? Not to mention his jokes are just.... i dunno....... corny? And that laugh sounds so fake it almost sounds forced. Meh w/e, to each his own i guess.

Deleted
    For GW2 content specifically, or just overall?

I don't really watch a whole lot of GW2 content - partially because I know most of what there is to know about the game by now (though I might want to dip into lore soonish), partially because I rarely have time to watch videos to begin with.

Overall, I'd have to say Jesse Cox. The amount of randomness that man is able to put out in just a single video always cracks me up. A bit childish at times, sure, but I'm not really a follower of the whole "this one guy did something I didn't like so now all his videos suck forevermore" argument. TB is interesting to watch as well, though I'll have to admit most of his content (particularly the most recent uploads) haven't really interested me at all. I do watch Angry Joe from time to time, but often I'll just pan away before the video is done... he's a very opinionated guy, but often I just find him as trying too hard to fit the "angry" profile in there somewhere. When he has a point, it fits really well, but when he pretends to get upset over small details, well... it just seems silly and childish, dressed up to be mature and reasoning. Also, he has the horrible habit of moving the microphone mid-sentence while doing interviews, so occasionally you miss half of what a developer or Joe himself is saying. All that aside, though, he handles himself fairly professionally and that's why I occasionally check to see what's uploaded on his channel. The Yogscast is nice to watch when I want to see someone play a game even worse than myself, but once again I get the impression that most of that is over-the-top acted.

Yeah, that's about all the channels I regularly watch.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    WoodenPotatos...woot for his lore series (or the start of it LOL).

The first three people from this show. Dunno who that fourth dude is (that Dub v Dub shit is hilarious).

Mintchiplol...She does general MMO coverage...more EVE than anything really.

Felicia Day...not GW2 specific but awesome nonetheless.