Thread: Gorehowl

Gorehowl

Just wondering, does Gorehowl still drop in the game now that Garrosh is holding it? If it does, is Karazhan soloable by a Fury warrior?

Quote Originally Posted by transorD View Post
    Just wondering, does Gorehowl still drop in the game now that Garrosh is holding it? If it does, is Karazhan soloable by a Fury warrior?
    Karazhan is soloable with pretty much anything at 85, though Chess involves some luck.

Thanks for the replies. How do you go about doing the chess event? Which piece should I use?

Quote Originally Posted by Noobzor McScrub View Post
    Why bother with Kara ?!? Go to Hellfire Citadel: Blood Furnace and faceroll the last boss for the same model.
    Good question. Mostly because I forgot that axe was there... Though I might still do Kara just for the nostalgia.
    Last edited by transorD; 2012-06-14 at 09:33 PM.

Why bother with Kara ?!? Go to Hellfire Citadel: Blood Furnace and faceroll the last boss for the same model.
    Gorehowl has a flame particle on it at the top of his axe. The one from BF doesn't.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    They aren't the same model. Gorehowl is bigger, on fire and has more teeth than the Warsong Howling Axe.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Gorehowls also has this neat row of spikes on it's back.

Like Mekh said chess event involves some luck, and was very frustrating to do when I farmed my axe.. what worked for me was to kite the king out of harms way while the enemy pieces spread out aimlessly around the board, then pick them off 1 by 1 with the king's long range cleave.

The idiot AI will usually just throw his Warchief right at your pieces with no concern for his well being, so with a bit of luck he will just slowly wear himself down while you pick off his henchmen, then just wait until he's wounded and move in with the king to finish him off.
    Last edited by Calamari; 2012-06-15 at 09:41 AM.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Yeah, not having a whole lot of luck with the Chess event so far.

Yeah chess can be really annoying.
    what i do is move a couple of the pawns out from front, then a few of the stronger pieces, then the king (if the king gets fire under him move him asap).

if you have a friend who will do it with you, you should never fail
    Last edited by bals; 2012-06-16 at 01:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    karazhan is soloable, yes but if you bring a friend chess will be alot easyier and less frustratin, how i made it always was: my friend used pretty much every figure while i spammed firebolt on the queen ;D
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..