Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    - people who get mad when I'm driving at the speed limit. It is the legal limit that yu can g o and frankly I'm not going to go faster, get over yourself
    Oh, this reminded me of another one. People who refuse to give way. Yeah, I'm the guy that pulls out to overtake you, then starts merging back in when I'm about half-way in front of your car, either forcing you off the road or to slow down even further. I hate people like you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss

Quote Originally Posted by Inahu View Post
    Oh, this reminded me of another one. People who refuse to give way. Yeah, I'm the guy that pulls out to overtake you, then starts merging back in when I'm about half-way in front of your car, either forcing you off the road or to slow down even further. I hate people like you.
    Until you meet people like me who won't move aside or slow down. Wondering which side the police will side with

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Seriously. Who the hell decided that'd be a good material to make pants out of?

I haven't worn those since I was like 9, and my parents finally figured out that every pair of jeans was worn once then permanently hung up in the closet.
    Uhh, 99% of people.

People moving my shit around... Oh and when i talk to girls they think im a douche bag now cause i guess all good looking guys are douches and dumb as hell. God why do some people just have to ruin this world...

10+ Year Old Account
    Loud chewing, anarchists, and the majority of hipsters. More the loud chewing part though. That and people who break the law, even if it's speeding, it's the speed limit, not the "I should honk and pass on the oncoming lane and throw things at the person only going 2 above the speed limit because I need to go 50 in a school zone limit" the only law breaking I tolerate is jaywalking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sileh View Post
    Until you meet people like me who won't move aside or slow down. Wondering which side the police will side with
    I've never met a person who hasn't backed off. If my car is ahead, then you're going to collide with the rear half of my car. At that point, it's "he said, she said" in terms of who was at fault, and the only reliable method of determining fault is to look at the damage to both cars. At worst, and most likely, both parties would be told to pay for their damages separately, which isn't really a concern for me because I have for full comprehensive insurance and only have to pay a small deductible. At best, given that by all appearances you've struck my car because you failed to yield, you'll have to pay for the damage to my car.

Seriously, it's not your job to make sure everybody else is obeying the speed limit. Just get out of the way and let the leadfoots wrap their car around a tree. I don't even speed that much over the limit, but I am also aware that when your speedometer is reading '60 km/h', you're not actually travelling at 60km/h, so if you're chugging along at 50km/h because you think you're being safe, you're going even slower.

Edit: Just came up with another one. People without an inside voice (ie. always yelling/talking too loud inside).
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss

Kids screaming in a restaurant and the parents doing nothing about it. It's obnoxious.

I make it a point to personally thank a person when they get up from their table to take their screaming child out of the restaurant until it calms down. +10 to parenting.

I have been stuck in a car with 3 kids for 2 days, this will be a great stress relief.

- eating or chewing anything with your mouth open
    - people who touch me
    - obnoxious children
    - excessive farting in the car.
    - people who get mad when I'm driving at the speed limit. It is the legal limit that yu can g o and frankly I'm not going to go faster, get over yourself
    - people who do not know how to act in public, I mean seriously at what point is it ok to take out a large knife and pick your nails in a restaurant?
    - "people that do not care if they are incorrect. I'm one of those people who will correct you if you're wrong. I'm not trying to be offensive, but bad information really irritates me to the point where I will have to just leave. I simply cannot take it.
    - people who get mad when wear pajama pants into a restaurant.
    - denim pants, I cannot stand them at all
    The speed thing becomes a problem if you're going slower than everyone else. The prevailing speed of traffic is what you should be driving at, otherwise you're the one causing the problem. As for the knife thing, there's nothing wrong at all with picking your nails with a knife in public. Just because they have a blade in their hand doesn't automatically make them a threat. Again, you're the one causing the bigger problem by assuming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    I hate the "Casual/Hardcore videogamer" personas. Especially when its applied to players of MMOs, just cause you play for less than 10 hours a week does not mean your a baddie, and same for playing 50+ hours a week does not mean your a pro.

I hate COD...recycled franchise is recycled.

Also i hate Media outlets that would rather stir fear than offer unbiased facts. As an American i honestly can not watch any of the American News Media outlets.
    ^ These so much, I cant stand people that play 1 targeted role on WoW ( Such as " I only do PvE/PvP/Ach's/ ) Then bicth that there's " Nothing to do "
    I also cant stand people saying however that WoW is the only decent MMO out and/or saying " X Game come out is going to kill WoW " Theres so many good MMO's out there just waiting on you to click download.

The thing i cant stand is people talking about 2012. The doomsdays. Instead of writing a massive wall of text going on about it. I just wanna ask the doomsayers 1 thing. How many doomday Profs has there been? and how many of them happened? Exacty. The MC is invaild because it does not count leap years. 2012 on the MC happened like 2 - 5 years ago. Stop trying to use it to strike fear or in most cases...make money off of it.
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

15+ Year Old Account
    -People who chew or talk with their mouth full (without reason to, like being asked a question by a waitress or other).
    -People unable to take constructive criticism on their work.
    -People who put stuff up or talk in a public place about personal matters with no discretion or direction and get upset at people outside for commenting or inquiring.
    -When people who are fans of a certain band give themselves or align themselves to a special name. Like ICP's Juggalos.
    -Juggalos
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

I can't stand people who are unwilling to look at something from another perspective.
    I can't stand people who try to impose their will on others.
    I can't stand people who constantly brag
    I can't stand arrogant stupid people. <-- These annoy me the most. The arrogant ones that are too stupid to know they are wrong.
    People who only criticize. As in the ones that do not point out the (few) good things, don't come with their own suggestions for improvement and bash anyone who dares say they weren't offering constructive criticism.
    Also, people who feel like they are entitled to stuff they are by no means entitled too.
    People that are never satisfied and always demand something to be better/bigger/etc
    (Most) Fervent hypocrits (Not all of them, some stuff I don't care about, but usually they annoy me)
    Last edited by Vasti; 2012-08-05 at 06:02 PM.
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 55Egoist View Post
    This is basically a thread about first world problems.
    Heh... ya know what my pet hate is?

people who use the phrase 'first world problems' as a derogatory term.

Of course I have fucking first world problems, I live in london, I don't need to worry about walking 150 miles for a mouthful of muddy water, I have a hot and cold running water.

I don't need to worry about the anti goverment rebels turning up, because all the 'anti goverment rebels' here are all moaning hippies, the worst they'll do is try to get you to take a pamphlet, which you can then throw away, or better yet, back at them.

So explain this too me, as I LIVE in the first world, why exactly is it such a bad thing that I have first world problems?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Raintola View Post
    The speed thing becomes a problem if you're going slower than everyone else. The prevailing speed of traffic is what you should be driving at, otherwise you're the one causing the problem. As for the knife thing, there's nothing wrong at all with picking your nails with a knife in public. Just because they have a blade in their hand doesn't automatically make them a threat. Again, you're the one causing the bigger problem by assuming.
    Ok so, if other people are in effect breaking the law, I must be in the wrong for not doing so? I hate driving and it bothers me to no end. I will drive the speed limit but you WILL not and cannot force me to go any faster. I feel extremely uncomfortable going fast. You are are creating your own problem by speeding and then placing the blame mothers because" everyone else was"

I was referring to my friend doing it. People with knives are not scary but nice assuming i thought the knife was the issue. there no need to pick your nails with anything at a restaurant or in public. It is likely to disgust some people.

---------- Post added 2012-08-05 at 06:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Inahu View Post
    It's a mutual hatred I assure you.

Oh, and here are a few road rage ones that bug the shit out of me. I live in a rural area, so there are a lot more open roads and such here, and there are a LOT of idiots on the road. I almost wrecked the other day because some dumbshit in a BMW ran a stop sign, so I felt like posting this when I saw the thread.

- People who drive like 30mph on roads without passing lanes. But then, when you finally reach a passing lane and get ready to pass them, they suddenly decide to hit the SUPERNOSTURBOCHARGER button and speed up to like 100, so you can't pass them. Then the passing lane ends, and they slow back down to 30. It's like they want to drive slow as shit, but they don't want you to pass them.

- People who keep inching forward at red lights like they're impatient and ready to go, but then sit there and don't even realize it when the light turns green. In some cases, they're so focused on doing whatever else they're doing instead of looking at the light that they don't even notice until someone hits a horn.

- People who text while driving. Or really people who text excessively in general. It's really annoying if I'm trying to talk to you while your eyes are glued to your phone.

- People who don't understand how 4-way stops work. We have one here at a pretty busy spot, and it's REALLY bad. People run the stop sign, pull out 5 feet past the stop sign and stop in the middle of the intersection, slowly drive through the stop sign at like 10mph but never actually stop, sit there waving at you to go when it's actually their turn to go, etc.

- People who have their turn signals on for miles but never actually turn. Now, these are usually older people who don't even realize they're doing it. When you're like 90 years old, I can cut you a little slack, but that's still a really dangerous thing to do. I think once you reach a certain age, you should have to start proving more regularly that you're still capable of driving safely.

- People who don't use turn signals at all.

- Dumbass little 16-year-old shits (usually the ones who didn't pay for their cars/insurance with their own money) who think it's cool to drive obscenely fast, pass people in no-passing zones, tailgate, etc. It's okay. Mommy and daddy will bail you out of jail and buy you a new car anyway when you wreck the shit out of your $70k car, kill a few people in the process, and get a DUI. No big deal. Hell, if mommy and daddy are rich and important enough, you'll probably get away with the whole thing anyway.

- People who drive around with their fucking $9000 sound systems with windows down and the volume for their "music" turned up so loud it makes the ground shake 10 miles away. Around here it's usually either blaring country music (I live in the south) or bass-thumping rap shit, and I can't stand either of them. If that's your kind of music, fine, I respect that. Just don't make everyone else around you listen to it.

- Not really a road rage thing, but this happens around cars, so it fits in here. People at grocery stores or otherwise large parking lots who give their shopping carts a big shove or just leave them sitting in the middle of the parking lot after unloading them. It takes like 15 seconds of your valuable time to put the damn thing away and keep it from making a huge dent in someone's car. Don't be a lazy asshole.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2012-08-05 at 06:46 PM.

People who smoke weed and then proceed to tell everybody how high they are. Smoke if you want to but unless its your first time you should be past that stage

---------- Post added 2012-08-05 at 02:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The North Remembers View Post
    Grown males who watch My Little Pony.
    And this!!!

Deleted
    People that bash communism or make an opinion without intense studying of Karl Marx's work.

Deleted
    People that don't even know anything about something, but still make their point thinking they're correct and bashing you for not agreeing with them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The North Remembers View Post
    Grown males who watch My Little Pony.
    I was gonna say religion but I'll go just as well with "arrogant shits who think what they like to do/watch is what everyone else should too"

PS: I don't watch ponies but still get pissed at such points of view.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idiots that always have to say "Nigga" or "fuck" in every sentence, it doesn't add anything, doesn't make you look cooler to anyone except to yourself and people like you, and I'd honestly not have to hear it always.

- people who do not know how to act in public, I mean seriously at what point is it ok to take out a large knife and pick your nails in a restaurant?
    - people who get mad when wear pajama pants into a restaurant.
    Oh, the irony! At what point is it okay to come into a restaurant improperly dressed? (hint: that point is the same point where it's okay to pick your nails with a knife)

Quote Originally Posted by Sileh View Post
    When you rear-end someone, the person who did the rear-ending is almost ALWAYS blamed, since almost every rear-ending is the fault of the person behind, they will likely take the word of the person ahead. So no, they will likely not side with you.