Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "You are my Buddha" is a complement. She admires you in some way (it may be a completely sexless way, btw). Apparently she likes talking with you as if you have a lot of interesting stuff to say. You may end up as a "shoulder to cry on" or a husband. Depends on your preferences. And hers of course.

Don't make the mistake of going to see her at her work if she already told you she doesn't want that - subtle or not. Just invite her out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Don't make the mistake of going to see her at her work if she already told you she doesn't want that - subtle or not. Just invite her out.
    Then why is she... telling me where she works and when? And then later on decides not to want me to visit?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandises View Post
    So a note would be...corny? She never had a relationship nor anything romantic... so I was kind of hoping that a little note would be the start of something. I know she doesn't want me to see her in her outfit, but I like the way she looks anyway...
    It's not so much corny as it is... how should I put it, immature? Not to mention doing shit like that never really goes anywhere, it just keeps things at a cute standstill. The risk is, she thinks you're just being funny and joking. The tone rarely comes though in text.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    It's not so much corny as it is... how should I put it, immature? Not to mention doing shit like that never really goes anywhere, it just keeps things at a cute standstill. The risk is, she thinks you're just being funny and joking. The tone rarely comes though in text.
    That is true... we've actually known eachother for just 3 weeks but for both of us it feels like we're matched for eachother. We both don't want to push into something, but she likes a dominant man and I am... We just match on so many levels, we hold conversations for hours and hours and when we don't speak to eachother for a few days we miss eachother...

I just don't want to screw this up... and a note yes... that would be kind of immature... but I can't ask her out on a date while she is at work...

Deleted
    That is true... we've actually known eachother for just 3 weeks but for both of us it feels like we're matched for eachother. We both don't want to push into something, but she likes a dominant man and I am... We just match on so many levels, we hold conversations for hours and hours and when we don't speak to eachother for a few days we miss eachother...

I just don't want to screw this up... and a note yes... that would be kind of immature... but I can't ask her out on a date while she is at work...
    I just have to bring it back a bit - how are you guys talking? Texting? Over the web? Or are you actually seeing eachother, like in your spare time?

Deleted
    I just have to bring it back a bit - how are you guys talking? Texting? Over the web? Or are you actually seeing eachother, like in your spare time?
    At this moment we webcam and talk ( not type ) a lot. We use skype Well I mostly do all the talking but she enjoys it I once asked her out ( about 1 week after we met ) but she said she liked me but wanted to get to know me first. Which is 2 weeks ago.

Deleted
    At this moment we webcam and talk ( not type ) a lot. We use skype Well I mostly do all the talking but she enjoys it I once asked her out ( about 1 week after we met ) but she said she liked me but wanted to get to know me first. Which is 2 weeks ago.
    Alright. Then maybe I should take back some of what I've said, because you've barely gotten to know eachother yet.

There's only so much you can learn about eachother while talking over the web. I think you should try and ask her out again. And not neccessarily out on a date, it doesn't have to be dinner and a movie. Just, go get a cup of coffee or an icecream or whatever, 2 pm on a saturday afternoon. And just take a walk or sit down and talk.

Sure, that might be a frightening thought, especially to her (she seems kinda timid) but press it, I'd say.

I met this girl last weekend when my friends had a party to celebrate them just having moved in together. We've texted all week and I'm seeing her for a cup of coffee tomorrow. No strings attached, no expectations - just see eachother and talk.

Once the snowball starts rolling, it keeps going.

Deleted
    Alright. Then maybe I should take back some of what I've said, because you've barely gotten to know eachother yet.

There's only so much you can learn about eachother while talking over the web. I think you should try and ask her out again. And not neccessarily out on a date, it doesn't have to be dinner and a movie. Just, go get a cup of coffee or an icecream or whatever, 2 pm on a saturday afternoon. And just take a walk or sit down and talk.

Sure, that might be a frightening thought, especially to her (she seems kinda timid) but press it, I'd say.

I met this girl last weekend when my friends had a party to celebrate them just having moved in together. We've texted all week and I'm seeing her for a cup of coffee tomorrow. No strings attached, no expectations - just see eachother and talk.

Once the snowball starts rolling, it keeps going.
    That's what some friends have been telling me also. You don't really know if you like eachother until you meet up I think I will skip seeing her this sunday then?

She actually is frightend what people think about her, but I told her a million times she is fine