Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by greyghost View Post
    http://www.mmodata.net/

A fantastic, neutral website.

They haven't updated in a while, though, but I think that's mostly because some MMO companies have been ..... well relunctant to release their data lately.

There'll likely be an update when Q2 is over (end of June/start of July). Companies eventually have to answer to their shareholders whether they like it or not.
    Thank You sir

Man, if they make this shit free to play... the quality is going to be so much worse. EA just cut hella Bioware jobs because of everyone's surprising disappointment... That is still fucking great. I'm never going back to WOW again, that's for sure!
    Hopefully Bioware is smart about it.

Quote Originally Posted by koji356303 View Post
    I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or not.

Personally, I just wish blizz would stop trying to hide that fact that it is a joke. They have said time and time again that they are 100% serious and that we should be taking this expansion seriously. Like there is no funny business at all, but every where you look there is just one silly thing after another. It's just funny to me that they just won't come out and admit that they are going with silly and fun route.
    Where was the saracasm? I'm being serious.

What if it's not. What if it's a singular joke? What if it's not a joke expansion at all? Isn't it supposed to be about war, about Alliance vs. Horde? But because it involves "kung-fu pandas", it's a joke? Obligatory "beta is beta" comment. The "om nom nom" could very well be a placeholder, and I've no idea what the "red" is doing in the dialog box. To me, if this was anyone but Chaud or Boub, I would say it's fake. It wouldn't be difficult to fake a dialog like that and pass it off as fact.

So, yeah. Since "every where you look, it's one silly thing after another", please state the numerous things that are jokes. I'll be waiting. And even IF they are silly jokes, so what? Who cares? Why must the game, who is being played by 10+ million players, be super serious, and conform to what YOU what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by greyghost View Post
    http://www.mmodata.net/

A fantastic, neutral website.

They haven't updated in a while, though, but I think that's mostly because some MMO companies have been ..... well relunctant to release their data lately.

There'll likely be an update when Q2 is over (end of June/start of July). Companies eventually have to answer to their shareholders whether they like it or not.
    This Website is great, its really on the ball with Sub numbers.

ilvl 384? That's lower than live level 85 PvP gear...

so...you can only dye the hair strand like that on... one hair style? or is that just the only hair style shown with dye? because if it isn`t...that`s really lame.

swtor f2p...wouldn`t be surprising at all, maybe if they hadn`t rushed the game out the door for christmas, with a ton of bugs, and game features missing, the 2 million people that were playing, wouldn`t have ALL pretty much left. it wouldn`t surprise me if the only people playing swtor were the people that played star wars galaxies.

also, nom nom, nom nom nom nom? nom!

I spoke this language before pandas announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    The gear is ilvl 483.

Quote Originally Posted by Antherios View Post
    Im still waiting for SWTOR to kill WoW like many posters on this forum swore it would.
    Get with the times....thats GW2's job now...come on get your ass over to the gw2 sub forum and hitch a ride on that bandwagon.
    P.s yes mop gets more laughable in every update. Maybe they should lower the age on the box to like 2??
    Last edited by Suggs; 2012-06-15 at 06:27 AM.

/sigh

Om nom nom for the pandaren langauge and scene highlights in the female pandaren hairstyles...

"This expansion is not a joke." - Blizzard

Getting REALLY hard to not see it as one, guys.
    No more a joke than the expansions that brought us Space Goats, Werewolves, and Death Knights.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    It does no one any good to make GhostCrawler the scapegoat for all design decisions you disapprove of. Not how reality works.
    https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/275712376840531968

10+ Year Old Account
    YAY! I love the female pandaren hair styles!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythaniel View Post
    I am curious as to what "red" comes from, in that sea of noms
    I am Zaileo and I did type "red" idk why it did not turn out as a nom

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    384 is 85 honor gear.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    It does no one any good to make GhostCrawler the scapegoat for all design decisions you disapprove of. Not how reality works.
    https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/275712376840531968

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    YAY! I love the female pandaren hair styles!
    clearly they are lesbians!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    /sigh

Om nom nom for the pandaren langauge and scene highlights in the female pandaren hairstyles...

"This expansion is not a joke." - Blizzard

Getting REALLY hard to not see it as one, guys.

The idea of fun placeholders eludes only the vocals
    God...
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta love all the people hating on the expansion cos it's not "serious" enough. Come on, WoW has never been completely serious. It wouldn't be WoW if it was.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like having additional hairstyles and the highlights for the female pandaren, but why can Blizzard not comprehend that people want variety in facial expressions? That, imho, is more important than having hair highlights (as nice as they are).
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Deleted
    Reading some of this complaints make me happy that Blizzard is doing what they love and think is good.

So swtor is going f2p. Is this what is being called the tortanic?

Deleted
    om nom nom nom nom!