Jade Forest down. Orgrimmar portal?

As usual no one in game will give me an answer.

With the Jade Forest down, are there any other portals in Pandaria to Orgrimmar?
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Blackwing Heroine BlackwingHecate's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Unfortunately? I don't think so.
    Nostalgia is the hollow remnants of memories long gone.

-Kaito Kumon (Kamen Rider Baron)

Great job blizz. Let's shut down the only zone with portals to the major cities, and not make new ones.

Meh, I would half expect a portal to Org to be at the faction bases in the Vale
    But i havent checked recently

There isn't I have ran all over it. Luckily my friend came on his mage to port me to org. All other mages are wanting 10k+ for org ports. It's beta. I don't have any gold. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes got to love the piss poor way they locked down Jade forest and stuck everyone into one zone with no portals....add in the fact little kiddies are blocking the private you turn in the quest to level from 85 to 86....both sides doing this and being flagged and causing others to get flagged if they click on player instead of the NPC....really GG blizzard total failure for sure.

I spent several hours on my 87 Mage out there porting folks back to SW for free.....didn't even quest just kept putting info in chat I will port you for free if you need one.
    Last edited by MouseD; 2012-06-15 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    Yes got to love the piss poor way they locked down Jade forest and stuck everyone into one zone with no portals....add in the fact little kiddies are blocking the private you turn in the quest to level from 85 to 86....both sides doing this and being flagged and causing others to get flagged if they click on player instead of the NPC....really GG blizzard total failure for sure.
    Interact with Target keybind? Pretty sure people went through this at Cata launch with the Azeroth flying trainer guy in the middle of Org (can't speak for Alliance.)

Portals though? I swear I've seen some somewhere since they shut down JF, but I might be blurring my days together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooter View Post
    Interact with Target keybind? Pretty sure people went through this at Cata launch with the Azeroth flying trainer guy in the middle of Org (can't speak for Alliance.)

Portals though? I swear I've seen some somewhere since they shut down JF, but I might be blurring my days together.

Nope no portals for either side...even the cities in Valley of blossom do not offer any portals out of there. I shouldn't have to keep making damn macros to appease the small minded players that love to block NPC anytime they feel like they can block my game play....its about time blizzard addressed this issue and stopped it completely but making a indivisible wall around any NPC and flight master or quest npc....I am sorry I shouldn't have to do more work to enjoy the game just cause small minded little children think its so damn fun to block others. Anyone that blocks any NPC should be fully banned out of this game...too harsh ..guess what life is harsh too and these small minded children need to grow the heck up.

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    Nope no portals for either side...even the cities in Valley of blossom do not offer any portals out of there. I shouldn't have to keep making damn macros to appease the small minded players that love to block NPC anytime they feel like they can block my game play....its about time blizzard addressed this issue and stopped it completely but making a indivisible wall around any NPC and flight master or quest npc....I am sorry I shouldn't have to do more work to enjoy the game just cause small minded little children think its so damn fun to block others. Anyone that blocks any NPC should be fully banned out of this game...too harsh ..guess what life is harsh too and these small minded children need to grow the heck up.
    You're making much ado about nothing. It's not even a macro. Just go to the Key Bindings option in the game menu, scroll down to "Interact With Target" and assign it a keypress ( I use ; ). Then, you can left-click on any NPC, without having to worry about accidentally slashing an enemy toon, press your keybind, and voila.

The more you gripe about it, the more the trolls get satisfaction out of pissing you off.

And I just logged in, I'll keep my eyes peeled for portals.

I do sincerely hope there remains only one portal from old cities to Pandaria.