10+ Year Old Account

[Anime] Need help with One Piece inspired tattoo

Really thinking about getting a One piece tattoo. Naturally thinking of getting Luffy's jolly roger, because awesome. But not sure if that is the best of the best. If anyone has any ideas on what would make a good tattoo from One Piece let me know and I will think about it.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you want my honest opinion, don't get a tattoo of a TV show, Comic, Book, Movie or Band. In 10-15 years you wont care about the show and you'll have that tattoo for the rest of your life.

Deleted
    I agree with the 'sleeping on it a bit longer' that everyone seems to be doing. Tattoos aren't easily removed again

Still, One Piece is bursting with iconography so finding a suitable image would be easy. Personally I'd go for Sanji's or Brooke's Jolly Roger, but if you're more adventurous you could always go for an ASCE tattoo (with the S crossed out of course). Or just put an X on your arm ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Valleera View Post
    Or just put an X on your arm ;p
    I'm with the "sleep on it" people, but I would totally get a cross on my arm that'd be easily covered by my shirts. Or have a excuse for wearing a bandana on my arm
    Also known as Faulchu

10+ Year Old Account
    I like One Piece, but I wouldn't consider having a One Piece tattoo.

However, I do think the Blackbeard Pirates have a good Jolly Roger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like something from boku no pico would be best

The guy who said you won't care about the show is a liar, nobody forgets one piece...... EVER! Also Screw the straw hat jolly, go for the sun pirates, or better yet, the heart pirates.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by teebo View Post
    Sounds like something from boku no pico would be best
    That is so wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    While I agree with taking time and making the correct choice, I will never agree with not getting the tattoo YOU want just because it's a cartoon/movie/videogame/whatever. Tattoo's are captured moments in your life, good, bad, or indifferent they are there to not only remind you who you were, but how far you have come.

Plus, you can't trust Fuzz... he's a ghost and is just jealous he can't get a tattoo.

Also, make sure when you decide and get it done, that you post pics.

Hey, I have a tattoo of Luffy's jolly roger on my back, just below my nape.

Laws or Doflimingos Jolly Roger would be fairly broad. One Piece fans would recognize it immediately but strangers would just dismiss it as a creepy smiley face.

10+ Year Old Account

Like this!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    If you want my honest opinion, don't get a tattoo of a TV show, Comic, Book, Movie or Band. In 10-15 years you wont care about the show and you'll have that tattoo for the rest of your life.

My local shop just did https://instagram.com/p/0jYh68Hj5k/?...rschachgallery
    90s PIECE

It makes it special to the people who remember them

EDIT: For the people saying don't get it for x and x reason it's your choice put on your body what you like. Life is short embrace it! Also better then some generic piece.
    Last edited by Sickjen; 2015-03-24 at 04:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..

10+ Year Old Account
    I would go with a Jolly Roger. There are a ton of different ones from the series. One Piece Jolly Rogers Every pirate crew has one and there are a number of personal ones as well. Each member of the Straw Hat crew has both a pre and post time skip version and a few other characters have personal Jolly Rogers as well. I really like Brook's that has already been posted, but Zoro's

And Sanji's are also nice.

I have thought about either getting one of those myself or the Whitebeard Pirate's one

Deleted
    You could also go with the Berry Tattoo on your arm, like Nami has, or the Arlong Shark one she had before that. Even if you stop liking One Piece in the future ( as if... ), it still looks like a normal tribal rune or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    There is at least one band that I would've gotten a tattoo of 10 years ago and still certainly would now!

10+ Year Old Account
    Only a 3 year old necro? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    There is at least one band that I would've gotten a tattoo of 10 years ago and still certainly would now!
    To me a tattoo is a memory, I got one a few years ago, and whilst it's not something people would really associate with a band, but it's a reminder of the time I loved the band (which i still do, this is a hypothetical in 10 years).

I've yet to come up with a design for a Warcraft tattoo that I'm totally happy with, but if I could, I would, and in 10, 20, 50 years time, I'd look back at it and remember some of the best times of my life, playing a game I love.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Only a 3 year old necro? :P
    Whao, didn't even catch that.