Stuck between 650D and 800D for watercooling

I'm fairly decided between these two for my next build that I plan to either go with the H100 or full blown water cooling. H100 is more for the simple and clean look, even though full watercooling can still look clean. I'm also leaning towards 800D because it doesn't have the plastic around the window like the 650D does which I think is the current problem I get creaking with my 600T.

Anyways late night incoherent rambling aside, how much would it be to just get a really good wc setup? I believe I've read that a custom loop is much better (albeit expensive) than going with a RASA 240/360, etc. How much would it be if I was going for just the CPU and would it be worth it, and how much would it be if I included the GPU?

Looks are very important to me, it's going to be a red/black build (maybe some white accents) so from what I've seen most watercooled GPUs have their shrouds removed and PCB shows which I don't want.

Edit: I've also seen people have their motherboards included in loops?

Deleted
    A Really good Water cooling system will end up costing you a lot of money, Literally the more you have the better it will be.
    I was pricing up a Single loop, Dual Radiator, Single GFX card setup. and I was looking at upwards of £350 - £400 for the parts I wanted. (mainly Koolance Gear) and that's not top of the range.

Basic CPU-Rad-Res-Pump loop will set you back 250-300 or higher, depending on how flashy you want the components to be. Add 150-200 for every other major component (graphics card, motherboard etc).

The money won't really be an issue. I think somewhere here I saw mention that just watercooling the CPU won't be too noticeable and that it's when you include the GPU you start to really notice it. The more I look at the two, the more I want to go full blown watercooling and 800D. Aesthetics is a huge part for me, as far as sleeving every cable to match. Also, I'm going to try and use my terribad photoshop skills to get a rough idea of the whole thing.

Edit: A guy sketched this up in GoogleSketch, I'd love to be able to do that with what I'd like to have :x Obviously not as complex, I'd either do just the CPU loop, or CPU and one GPU.

---------- Post added 2012-06-15 at 10:08 AM ----------

I'm basically set on the 800D for watercooling, just need to figure out more specifics and read a bit as far as what all I would need. In regards to planning the loop in the case, unless there's a reason to have a long loop, I'd like minimal amount of tubing.
    Last edited by YouTube1080p; 2012-06-15 at 09:58 AM.