Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theyanger View Post
    Random loot is random. not much else to say about it.
    Yes, thank you Ric Romero.

Everyone knows how random loot works. That doesn't mean people don't want to discuss the frustrating circumstances they've encountered.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    I got my heroic Seal (10man) on about the 6th heroic kill we ever did. I was so happy to have that since it's seemingly very rare, but of course I'm still running round with raid finder vial of shadows.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    We had 2 drop in one run... RNG is RNG

It's random loot people. Obviously, (lol), everything drops. Spending 2 or 3 minutes on some bo-bo site like WoWProgress and you'll see every piece that "doesn't ever drop" for you.

The only thing that seems to be extremely rare in my eyes is the heroic version of Timepiece of the Bronzeflight. My guild has been clearing Warmaster since December/January (normal...just recently heroic) and we've gotten 1 normal shield to drop. We've also only gotten 1 tank shield off him too. That's annoying to me. Going into heroic spine & heroic DW after 6 months of clearing DS with a LFR version of Timepiece is...well...embarassing.

Oh, I don't think I've seen heroic version of Stillheart Boots or whatever the tanking boots are called. But i've seen them on other peoples armory pages...so it must drop too!

Infinite Loop (again from my experiences) is much more rare than Seal of Primordial Shadows. And obviously Cunning is rare too, but just last night someone on Trade was linking the crap out of the heroic version they had just won.

RNG is RNG

After also clearing Normal and Heroic DS for months now, I have yet to see it drop for my main Hunter( unlike the H Sporebeard gauntlets which seem to drop every 2nd week). But one of my alt hunters has BOTH N and H versions drop for him during alt runs, which was bittersweet both times. At least H Vial finally dropped for my Main last week.
    Last edited by Valerossi; 2012-06-16 at 04:06 PM.

Got 2 x Seal of Primordial Shadow on my druid alt (one for bear, one for cat) - both dropped in 10 man heroic.

Deleted
    Bro, as a tank, I have yet to see the ring/trinket and shield drop.

Also, conqueror token is a myth~~ always vanq and protector

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grondath View Post
    Got 2 x Seal of Primordial Shadow on my druid alt (one for bear, one for cat) - both dropped in 10 man heroic.

You lucky bastard ;( Never seen the ring since DS release

Yeah, guess I've been lucky!
    Also got Infinite Loop and Cunning of the Cruel on my mage and Bone Link Fetish on my paladin! :P

Most of it all dropped after the stealth buff of the random drop items though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have it on my rogue, first time in DS on it, we killed heroic Morchok and there she was. I was loling so hard I linked it to my guilds Rogue and he was pretty pissed. My guilds also seen 3 H Cunnings though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

Saw it drop on my rogue, but sadly, a hunter won it.
    "Do you have a PUT HANDS ON PEOPLE spec?" - Danny

Deleted
    I have the normal version on my shaman and I remember passing it a couple of times. So it does drop but you were unlucky. Good luck though and keep trying. The one thing that I haven't seen to drop anywhere is the Vial of Shadows. Neither LFR nor DS 10. Only thing I need and it won't drop =/

Deleted
    Got it in my 1st week of heroic.
    Rng is Rng .
    Still haven't seen Heroic Vial....................... 25-man ..>?

It was the same for me when it came to the str ring, droped the first week we did heroics, didn't see it ever since until this thursday during farm where not just one, but two of them droped :P.