Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Allied Mastercomputer.

Adaptive Manipulator.

Aggressive Menace.

AM from I Have No Mouth, And I Must Scream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen View Post
    Ramsay Snow.
    This. By miles. He's the psycho Joffrey wishes he could be.

Ramsay is a psychotic, serial killing rapist and master torturer, whose hobbies include: torturing people into insanity by flaying their fingers and locking the victim in a dungeon to fester (only removing the flayed joints when the victim begs for relief), abducting women and setting them loose in the forests his father owns, where after a head start, he'll hunt them down with a pack of hounds. If a woman gives him good sport, he'll rape her, kill her, flay her, and will even name one of the newborn puppies after her. If they don't give him good sport? He starts the other way around. And they don't get to come back as puppies...

He's been married twice. He forced himself on his first wife, married her, took her land, and then locked her in a tower to starve to death. She was found dead with her fingers bitten off. His second wife is about 14-15, whom he openly abuses (and, it's hinted, even threatens to force her to perform certain acts on the dogs)...

His friends include a necrophiliac rapist almost as depraved as Ramsay. He also holds the distinction of poisoning his elder half brother (who just wanted to be friends with Ramsay!) and usurping his place in the line of succession. He signs his letters in blood and more often than not also includes pieces of skin. "I send you each a piece of prince. Linger in my lands, and share his fate."

Yeah, Ramsay is pretty much the worst person ever.

Im suprised someone hasnt said this yet..maybe they have and i missed it. Oh well, here.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    His friends include a necrophiliac rapist almost as depraved as Ramsay.
    Skelington...?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    The Devil, Satan, The Fallen one. He has many names, he comes from that work of fiction that I cannot mention due to forum rules about religion. needless to say the book I re-fare too begins with a B, ends with an E, and has three letters in usually used by trolls before a forum mod locks the thread
    What version have you been reading? That God/Lord character is way more evil, creating a species just to see them suffer for his own amusement.

Infracted
    Last edited by Migari; 2012-06-15 at 12:02 PM.

Melkor/Morgoth. Sauron was just his bitch.

10+ Year Old Account
    To me a real Evil Guy is just sick.. has no reason to be cruel and finds fun in destruction and torture..
    Indeed Ramsay Snow fits this very well unlike people like Dr Wily (just jealous at Thomas Light) Sauron (just greed- wants his ring back and some power) even Lucifer did what he though was right..he maybe even was commanded to do it by God.. so he is in fact not as sick as other people.

For me the Joker is a evil character.. he is a bastard just because he likes it, he likes to hurt and abuse other people just for fun.. he has no real masterplan or goal as far as I can see.. he sometimes even burns his wealth.

Another evil one is Biff Tennon (to a lesser degree).. Though all times he was/is a sick bastard who likes to hurt people and take what he wants. He even uses and abuses his Friends and Girlfriend (B2tF the Game)

15+ Year Old Account
    warhammer 40k chaos gods, or gods or cthulhu & other gods from h.p. lovecraft universe.
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

Deleted
    Gunter, the penguin from Adventure Time.

Deleted

Kefka. He poisoned a river and laughed as people died.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Jonathan Teatime from Hogfather (Terry Pratchett Discworld book)
    That would be Te-ah-time-ah, he's picky on the pronunciation

But in that light I'd rather point at the ones who were most likely backing Jonathan, Them... The Auditors of Reality.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyarados View Post
    Gunter, the penguin from Adventure Time.
    Yup. Going to have to go with this.

Quote Originally Posted by havenwood29 View Post
    Kefka. He poisoned a river and laughed as people died.
    There are characters that destroy solar systems as practical joke. Kefka is nothing.

Deleted
    My vote goes for

Davros and the Daleks all they want is to destroy everything that isent dalek.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    There are characters that destroy solar systems as practical joke. Kefka is nothing.
    Why is destroying planets/solar systems the measure of everything. How much one can destroy does not really = how evil they are. This isn't about power.

Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    My vote goes for

Davros and the Daleks all they want is to destroy everything that isent dalek.
    But they really just exterminate for the sake of doing it, not really malice.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Why is destroying planets/solar systems the measure of everything.
    Because more people die?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Melkor/Morgoth. Sauron was just his bitch.
    Damn, beat me to it.