Hey guys, my Barbarian just dropped this:

For those who can't speak italian, it's a Quiver
    +81 str
    +135 dex
    +68 int
    +14% attack speed
    +8% damage to Elemental Arrow (?)
    Socket

I've seen similar things going for ~3.000.000 on the AH.

Is it going to be sold for that price? Or should I go lower? Or should I sell it on the RMAH, and for how much?

Thanks in advance for your advices, if any

Deleted
    Just search on the AH.
    Main stats on this item are the following:
    Search for quivers with
    Elemental arrow 8
    Dexterity 135
    Has socket

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by studkaw View Post
    Just search on the AH.
    Main stats on this item are
    Elemental arrow
    Dexterity
    Socket
    I did search, and the prices vary from like 1000000 to 7000000.
    I posted to have a confirmation, since I don't want to sell it for so much that it will die in the AH for a week and neither give it away for nothing.

It doesn't matter if the price varies up high, what matters is the lowest amount and the time it's been sitting on the AH.

If an item has been sitting on the AH at 10mil for over a day, demand is likely to be low so there's probably little chance of you getting 10mil or more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

when you do that search on the ah, also set a max buyout, I normally use something like 100000000, jsut to ctahc everything, then sort buy buyout so lowest is on top. Look at those items and normally the first page or 2 will have crappy 4th stats, so if your 4th stat is better, ignore those, then price around there.

I sold a quiver almost exactly like that, but with 7% crit instead of the socket for 1 mil and it had 11% elemental arrow damage. So I'd say ~250k for yours as an estimate. Auction economy is very volatile; you need good timing.

Edit: <--- American Servers

Deleted
    I would say 1-2 million for that, the main thing that quiver is missing is Max Discipline stat. Besides that, it is a pretty good roll of stats, especially increased Elemental Arrow dmg (a lot of DHs just spam that move)