Feats of Strength

Usually when a new expansion comes out, a few achievements from the previous exp become Feats of Strength and are no longer attainable.

Will there be any new FoS in MoP that I should try to get now before they're removed?

I was tempted to ask in the MoP forums, but figured that It'd just get moved here.
    Last edited by Fizzo; 2012-06-15 at 03:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    None have been announced so far, and there's nothing indicating about anything being removed.

Or at least, none that I'm aware of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Also interested in knowing about this. Is there some reputation you should grind before they remove the ability to grind it? Like Shen'dralar or Zandalar..

Well, they're not really doing a lot with old content like they did with Cataclysm, so I don't think you should be worried.

As an above poster stated, there has been no official announcements about particular achievements becoming unavailable.

More than likely the Sinestra achieve will become a FoS similar to Herald of the Titans, where you would need to kill Sinestra with gear only obtainable from T11 Heroics at lvl 85 only. But this is just speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirinoshi View Post
    More than likely the Sinestra achieve will become a FoS similar to Herald of the Titans, where you would need to kill Sinestra with gear only obtainable from T11 Heroics at lvl 85 only. But this is just speculation.
    that particular achievement does not grant a title, hence there's no reason to make it a feat of strength.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    that particular achievement does not grant a title, hence there's no reason to make it a feat of strength.
    iirc Tril of the Grand Crusader did not give a title either, did it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeri View Post
    iirc Tril of the Grand Crusader did not give a title either, did it?
    it was removed because they removed attempts from the instance.

If it's not possible for everyone to get at all times (eg lvl 85+ can't get it) It will be a FoS whether it gives a title or not.
    Just like how the realm firsts are all FoS, since it's one per realm.

[I Can't Hear You Over the Sound of How Awesome I Am]

This will be removed 100%, people still fail at it even in HC DS gear.

Deleted
    I didnt even think of that. Gotta keep an eye on this thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PickledOnion View Post
    [I Can't Hear You Over the Sound of How Awesome I Am]

This will be removed 100%, people still fail at it even in HC DS gear.
    the people who cleared her in t11 shouldn't

Looking over all of the achievements the only one I can see them doing that for is [I Can't Hear Your Over the Sound of How Awesome I AM] as it is the only one that will become to easy once MoP hits.

it was removed because they removed attempts from the instance.
    they removed the algalon immortal achievement too

i mean unless you think they removed it cause theres no more timer

edit: i dont actually remember when they removed the timer and achievement so that maybe the reason!
    Last edited by crooklyn; 2012-06-24 at 09:38 AM.

Deleted
    He Feeds On Your Tears didn't grant you a title, yet is was converted in to a feat of strength, and it is essentially the same achievement as the Sinestra one.