Deleted

Problem with RMAH config

Hey, sorry for asking this here but official forums aren't really helping and I think I can find a good answer here.

So I have a verified, approved payments-to-blizzard bla bla Paypal account. I have mobile messages alert stuff activated, and paypal is the principal form of payment on my Battle.net account.

Ive done this process serveral times since it still doesnt let me sell anything on RMAH. It always tells me to redirect to Bnet account and activate a paypal account, even though its activated already. If I however let the game redirect me to Bnet, it tells me to add another form of payment. That means paypal is activated and Bnet and paypal both agree on this, its there, its in the web page, its activated and its the form of payment. Paypal like I said is verified, Ive had it for over a year.

So at this point I honestly don't know what else to do. Any ideas? Everything that FAQ's and Google questions tell me to do is done. Theres literally nothing else I can try, and Im lost. Lets see if you guys can help me out. Thanks

This is something you should be posting on the Blizzard forums to get help from the people who, you know, work there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalahn View Post
    This is something you should be posting on the Blizzard forums to get help from the people who, you know, work there.
    Like I said I already did that. They tell me to activate phone alert and paypal agreement, which is already done. Then they tell me to contact support stuff, a copypasta response when they don't know what else to do

You should probably, you know, read the problem before posting a lazy response like that. But thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't heard of this happening before at all. I assume you've tried restarting Diablo 3? Waiting a half hour? Aside from that I can't think of anything that could fix it. It's a server thing, not a client problem.

Quote Originally Posted by GraniteAge View Post
    Like I said I already did that. They tell me to activate phone alert and paypal agreement, which is already done. Then they tell me to contact support stuff, a copypasta response when they don't know what else to do

You should probably, you know, read the problem before posting a lazy response like that. But thanks!
    It's not really a lazy response. From the sounds of it, the only people who will be able to help you through this problem is 99% likely to be someone who works for Blizzard. The only way someone who doesn't work there can help you at this point is if there is someone who has had the exact same problem as you, found a way to fix it, and knows what it was they did that fixed it. Even still, that is a low chance that what it was that fixed it for them will also fix it for you. It may be that they had a different problem.

If you really want this solved quickly, then I suggest you call Blizzard CS Hotline and wait a couple hours to talk to someone. Have them put you though to whoever can help you solve this, and walk through everything with them.

Make sure all the different addresses in your b.net account match. I had this problem and my billing address and address for Paypal did not match, adjusted it and I was fine. Also, do you have an authenticator, physical or mobile or emulated AND the SMS Protect?