Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21
    Herald of the Titans Poppincaps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Post-Apocalyptic America
    Posts
    2,512
    Whenever I get killed in a game several times in a row, I'll usually start cursing and raising my voice, but all of my friends do it as well and I wouldn't say I get angry, because after the match I'm in a perfectly good mood. I would say play with some friends and when they hear you getting really pissed, then they can calm you down. That's what my friends do.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Steyn View Post
    Get better or die trying.
    Holy fuck random laughing spasm

  3. #23
    Try other game types.
    For instance I really like COD, TDM was my thing in black ops but in mw3 I nearly only play Dom (and then go for a high KD) for 2reasons:
    1. I like getting a high kd
    2. I have the feeling most people don't really know what to do anyways so I won't bother with the objective

    => you're laughing your ass off hystericly whilst you're raining down over the enemy team, if you're lucky your team will now be capping dom points due to the other team being dead 24/7

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    So you say grown ups are not getting angry?
    In lesser numbers.

    Part of being an adult is learning to control your emotions. The ones that can't end up running a gamut of being known as hotheads and unreliable staff, to those that beat their wives/children/dogs.

    All adults feel anger, but most learn not to act on it.
    Corsair 500r - [email protected] - H100i - 580 DirectCUII - Crucial M4
    Lenovo y580 - i7-3630QM - 660M - Crucial M4 mSATA

  5. #25
    Herald of the Titans Achaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    pfft as if you care..
    Posts
    2,681
    Quote Originally Posted by sthings View Post
    rofl call of duty players
    fps games have been around before CoD dipshit

    ---------- Post added 2012-06-15 at 07:48 PM ----------

    and i get the same sometimes which is why i avoid shooters or anything pvp tbh

  6. #26
    you should probably stop playing FPS games then... also realize that you are probably dying because you need more practice. It also depends on the game. Some are just too random to get worked up over.

  7. #27
    If you cryin, you dyin. Consider this rager: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtJGaA1moRo It just gets worse the more upset she gets. Same goes for aim, son.

  8. #28
    Legendary! Luko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Danger Zone
    Posts
    6,180
    As I'm sure you (OP) know, let me remind some of the other posters in here that seem to be going "HAHA ME2 BRO" that this kind of anger is not ok, not normal and not in any way healthy.

    My only advice would be to step away from the game, but I somehow get the idea that's not an option.
    Listen kiddos, trust Handsome Jack. You want every part of this insanity.
    So many people are gonna die.

    Formerly Ryngo Blackratchet

  9. #29
    Stop playing immediately...

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    I really hate it. No matter how much I try to calm myself down I get so pissed off in the end that I almost get violent. Sometimes I hit the table, sometimes I've thrown my headsets on the desktop (and ruined 2 of them so far) and now I just realized I started to cry because I died constantly in this one server. I've wanted to end it somehow, but I can never come up with a way. I think that others are probably better than me if they killed me, or it's fair play - but it doesn't matter. I get pissed anyway. All they have to do is to kill me a few times in a row and I'm at the boiling point. What am I supposed to do to calm myself down?
    Sounds like you don't even enjoy playing FPS games all. No one should be raging over a game, there are a lot of things in the real world where you should be pissed at, like our sucky goverment.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Evisiling View Post
    Go get anger management, seriously if you are getting pissed off at the fact you die in a game means you should probably never play one again, I hate people like you
    /Facepalm, seriously.

  12. #32
    Field Marshal Aarium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    BFE
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Everyone does. I have to get mad every time I die in BF3 because dying in that game by the same no life chopper pilot over and over again gets very annoying.
    Hello, I'm that chopper pilot. :]
    "I am chivalrous proportional to the size of breasts." -Orissa

  13. #33
    Legendary! Thelxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,336
    I lift up the mouse or keyboard a little (depending on where my hands are) and slam them on the desk. I never noticed it until someone pointed it out to me. It explains why I go through mouse/keyboards so fast.

  14. #34
    Legendary! Luko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Danger Zone
    Posts
    6,180
    Where's all this anger coming from? Not to mention the "lol" style comfort in accepting it. Somehow I get the feeling that it crept up with the generation that is so amazingly content with admitting their chronic laziness like it's some sort of relative attribute.

    I knew dozens if not closer to a hundred gamers throughout my life personally and maybe 2 of them were the "ragers." We didn't invite them to anything, never played online with them, and definitely belittled them for their immature, useless, unproductive lack of contribution to an otherwise fun, social activity.

    I'm convinced, the best advice that I can give is to back away from any and all games until you find a little perspective; to whom it may concern.
    Listen kiddos, trust Handsome Jack. You want every part of this insanity.
    So many people are gonna die.

    Formerly Ryngo Blackratchet

  15. #35
    I don't get angry when i die because of a faliure on my part, when me screen freezes however.... I don't get that mad even then but i always want to scream a curse but i curse to myself in my thoughts if anyone is home or i'll just mumble it.

    Example:

    I play bf3 on karkand and gets the jump on 2-3 guys, takes them all but one which while i start unloading my bullets i hit one but then suddenly i get a freezelagg (the sound doesn't lagg though so i can hear the bullets piercing me and me dying while i still see the same frame, which doesn't really help). When that happens i REALLY want to smash the screen sometimes but i don't because i think of the cost and it is just not worth it.

  16. #36
    Fluffy Kitten llDemonll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    6,582
    Stop playing games. get up, go walk around, go do laundry / make dinner / go to the store, etc., etc.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

  17. #37
    Haha, oh man, this thread is 7 months old guys, I've gotten over my crazy rage quite a time ago.

  18. #38
    Pit Lord barackopala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Chile, Viña del Mar
    Posts
    2,433
    If i get killed too much times in a row I just try to focus on what comes next, most of my bad LoL games comes from me dying once or twice, getting me nervous on my lane and thus making me play much worse than regular, making me take bad decisions and after that losing the game due to my inhability to concentrate, I just try to forget that lead my enemy has and just try again, but dont try harder, if you fail you'll end up more frustrated, just concentrate on the game and don't let it reach you.

  19. #39
    I don't mind dying. I mind dying because of packet loss... The temperature raises in India with the amount of heat coming down the phone when I get packet loss and they try and tell me stupid shit that makes no sense.

  20. #40
    Fluffy Kitten llDemonll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    6,582
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Haha, oh man, this thread is 7 months old guys, I've gotten over my crazy rage quite a time ago.
    I was baited...baited hard!
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •