Deleted

Farming Enchanting.

Hello! I've decided to farm gear, disenchant and level up enchanting on the way for it. Is there any good guide on which instances to farm at which skill lever and how much time will this take? (ca).

Thanks for all answers, PvPWithoutUILolz.

Quote Originally Posted by PvPWithoutUILolz View Post
    Hello! I've decided to farm gear, disenchant and level up enchanting on the way for it. Is there any good guide on which instances to farm at which skill lever and how much time will this take? (ca).

Thanks for all answers, PvPWithoutUILolz.
    wow-professions.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Histidine View Post
    WoW is great.
    Not sure what game people are playing; I love the way things are.
    What bosses will be in the Deathwing Raid?
    Quote Originally Posted by MauroDiogo View Post
    Leg 1, Leg 2, Hind Legs is a duo boss fight, Wings, Tail, Head and last Heroic mode only boss is his Chin. Totally optional and only for those hardcore enough. It's jaw dropping!

Deleted
    wow-professions is alright but not great, try tarouwowguides.com

Deleted
    visiting instances is not the way to level up enchanting. either you level up jc/bs/tailoring on several toons and shard the gear you created leveling up said professions (you practically need 2 of those to max out an enchanter) or simply use those if you have no need in other maxed out professions. you can farm ores/cloths at a much higher speed than you could farm greens from instances. especially as only blues are guaranteed and almost always useless up until cata.