Thread: beta pvp gear

10+ Year Old Account

beta pvp gear

well i see our pvp gloves still only reduce hamstring cost by 3 rage.this need to be changed because it worthless.any news/rumors from blizz weather or not they are thinking about changing it?

Not happening, hamstring will continue (forever) to be the worst slow on the planet (besides curse of exhaustion).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Not happening, hamstring will continue (forever) to be the worst slow on the planet (besides curse of exhaustion).
    i agree with you,but one can hope right?lol.3 rage off hamstring has to be the worse bonus in game.

Lmao yeah its pretty terrible. No one will even put hamstring on their bar because everyone will be picking up Piercing howl for PvP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Punctured View Post
    Lmao yeah its pretty terrible. No one will even put hamstring on their bar because everyone will be picking up Piercing howl for PvP.
    lol yeah,myself i just macro hamstring in with my charge.if you guys can post on wow's forums,do sao and bring this up.maybe we could get blizz to change it.long shot but just maybe lol.

Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    lol yeah,myself i just macro hamstring in with my charge.if you guys can post on wow's forums,do sao and bring this up.maybe we could get blizz to change it.long shot but just maybe lol.
    Yeah i wish, i doubt theyd give that to use without nerfing it incredibly. Soo irritating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Punctured View Post
    Yeah i wish, i doubt theyd give that to use without nerfing it incredibly. Soo irritating.
    yeah it is irritating,but hamstring cant be nerfed anymore then it is.50% slow and the root is gone. 3 rage off HS is just gayness,that kind of outdated crap is why i left the game.look how long its taken blizz to "buff" reck,this should have been done years ago.same can be said for many many other warrior ability's.

Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    yeah it is irritating,but hamstring cant be nerfed anymore then it is.50% slow and the root is gone. 3 rage off HS is just gayness,that kind of outdated crap is why i left the game.look how long its taken blizz to "buff" reck,this should have been done years ago.same can be said for many many other warrior ability's.
    Hahaha i know right ? Takes years just to get them to finally make recklessness not increase our damage taken.