Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voolawl View Post
    ........I can tell the difference between male and female, and my post was an obvious over-embellishment to express how much of a man I think female barbarian looks like.
    Not my fault that you are making it too easy to remark your ridiculous statement.

Death by.............. Snew snew!
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer slim build women, but hey everyones intitle to their own opinion

It's about damn time we had a game that had a female character that wasnt super sexualized. The Female Barbarian is sexy in her own right, not every female has to be a big breasted super model.....
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just wanna say.. world first hardcore inferno Diablo had 2 fem barbs in the group.

FEM BARB > ALL. =P

Quote Originally Posted by Tjamen View Post
    I'd tap that.
    ditto...nuff said

Looks good enough for me. And she is redhead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wiep View Post
    I like the wizard girl more.

I'm more into smaller girls, petite ish i guess. I don't like curves, big bums, pear shape really.... as long as she's cute and a normal body, thats fine with me. Not too muscular, not too slim, and not chubby/fat
    So what you are saying is you like Squeeling twelve year old boys?

Too muscly for me.. I don't like bulky women, sorry.

Gimme some real feminine beauty and keep that one. xD
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    It's about damn time we had a game that had a female character that wasnt super sexualized. The Female Barbarian is sexy in her own right, not every female has to be a big breasted super model.....
    That sounds pretty unfair, women are "sexualised" because they have one body type but praised because they have another? If thats the case why don't we just make all women the fat greasy kind, just to make sure none of them are sexualised.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    That sounds pretty unfair, women are "sexualised" because they have one body type but praised because they have another? If thats the case why don't we just make all women the fat greasy kind, just to make sure none of them are sexualised.
    It's fine for there to be attractive women. The DH and Wizard are the "pretty" girls, while the other three are a bit more realistic.

The issue is when every single female character is unrealistically pretty/sexualized.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    It's fine for there to be attractive women. The DH and Wizard are the "pretty" girls, while the other three are a bit more realistic.

The issue is when every single female character is unrealistically pretty/sexualized.
    So a character is not allowed to be "too" pretty right? Alert the media, attractive women are not allowed to be attractive, especially the made up ones! We should get rid of all the handsome male characters too, they're unrealistically handsome.

In case you didn't notice, I am taking a jab at how stupid it is to care about the looks of pixel characters beyond "I think they look nice"

Deleted
    I just wanna say.. world first hardcore inferno Diablo had 2 fem barbs in the group.
    Actually, Kripparrian was playing a female barbarian, while Krippi was playing a female wizard. They invited a couple of their friends to the group after Diablo was dead, though, so perhaps you mean those guys.

They got the world first HC inferno Diablo with a barbarian and wizard duo, though.

FEM BARB > ALL. =P

Mine is male.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Actually, Kripparrian was playing a female barbarian, while Krippi was playing a female wizard. They invited a couple of their friends to the group after Diablo was dead, though, so perhaps you mean those guys.

They got the world first HC inferno Diablo with a barbarian and wizard duo, though.

Mine is male.

Yeah, my mistake. I just joined the stream and saw two fem barbs.

BUT STILL FEM BARB > ALL

---------- Post added 2012-06-19 at 08:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    So a character is not allowed to be "too" pretty right? Alert the media, attractive women are not allowed to be attractive, especially the made up ones! We should get rid of all the handsome male characters too, they're unrealistically handsome.

In case you didn't notice, I am taking a jab at how stupid it is to care about the looks of pixel characters beyond "I think they look nice"
    Your reading comprehension seems to be a bit off.

I said "The issue is when every single female character is unrealistically pretty/sexualized."

Pretty ones are fine, but it's nice to have some variety. We have massive variety in male characters, so why not female?

Deleted

Pretty ones are fine, but it's nice to have some variety. We have massive variety in male characters, so why not female?
    We really don't. Most Male characters are Tall handsome and mostly rugged. Hell, there are probably more female archtypes of characters in games than males no doubt.

Especially since most of them seem to be bald gruff space marines.

Deleted
    We live in 2012...out of all games to call a chick hot you are going to pick one of the worst quality pixelchicks out there...great job.