Build assistance

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to build a 1200 - 1600 gaming computer and have been considering these parts:

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($229.99 Newegg)

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($39.98 Newegg)

Motherboard: Asus SABERTOOTH Z77 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($238.49 Newegg)

Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($49.99 Newegg)

Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($99.99 Newegg)

Hard Drive: Crucial M4 128GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($124.99 Newegg)

Video Card: Was considering either a GTX 680 or HD Radeon 7970 card, which would better?

Case: Cooler Master Storm Enforcer ATX Mid Tower Case ($69.99 Newegg)

Power Supply: Corsair 650W ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($69.99 Newegg)

Optical Drive: LG GH24NS90 DVD/CD Writer ($17.99 Newegg)

Total: Total: $941.40 before video card

Are all these parts compatible, and is there any component where I could get more bang for my buck? Since I'm fairly new to building my own system, any advice and input would be greatly appreciated!

Budget : $1600
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Games / Settings Desired : mainly looking for a solid computer for raids in MoP and possibly some future games
    Parts that can be reused: have been gaming on my laptop and old desktop is rubbish
    Do you need an OS? - no
    Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)? - no

Thanks,
    Airenox

Deleted
    For a lower budget CPU heatsink the XIGMATEK Gaia is a better option.

A step up from there if you intend to do higher overclocks would be something like the (on air) Noctua NH-C14 or NZXT Havik 140

Corsair H100/H80 with custom fans is good as well but will also cost you $100+

An AMD 7850 could max WoW no problem but since you have the money and you're looking for future titles as well I'd highly recommend the GTX 670 ~$400 and really good price/performance:

GIGABYTE GTX 670 triple fan

Newegg TV: How To Build a Computer - Part 1 - Choosing Your Components
    Newegg TV: How To Build a Computer - Part 2 - The Build
    Newegg TV: How To Build a Computer - Part 3 - Installing Windows & Finishing Touches

Or these videos from ASUS, showing you how to:

ASUS How-To - Get Started Building a PC
    ASUS How-To - Install Inside the Case
    ASUS How-To - Install CPU, CPU Fan, & Memory
    ASUS How-To - Cable Management

Deleted
    Depending on how much you want to spend both the HD 7850 or the GTX 670 are good bang for the buck. I am not very fond of Cooler Master cases, but cases are a matter of personal preference. Corsair and Fractal Design have some great cases.
    ASRock Extreme 4 is a very decent board and you save $100 by choosing it.