Thread: RMAH Gold?

RMAH Gold?

am I alone here? I don't see any gold for sale. I've tried entering all types of quantities in the search box but no-one is selling gold? or am I doing it wrong?

Gold is the only thing i'd buy on the RMAH can't see me spending £10 per item when I need like 5-6 pieces upgraded and I won't be spending more than 300-400k for each peice i learnt how to use the gold AH very well for finding decent upgrades.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by spinalc0rd View Post
    am I alone here? I don't see any gold for sale. I've tried entering all types of quantities in the search box but no-one is selling gold? or am I doing it wrong?

Gold is the only thing i'd buy on the RMAH can't see me spending £10 per item when I need like 5-6 pieces upgraded and I won't be spending more than 300-400k for each peice i learnt how to use the gold AH very well for finding decent upgrades.
    The reason to why you can't see any gold is because they havn't added it yet. Same goes for gems/crafting materials.
    Will probably come in a week or so. We'll just have to wait and see.

Indeed, commodities (and gold) auctions will go live at some point in the future. If you try to list gold, you get an error message. Blizz will let us know when it goes live.

Quote Originally Posted by Forbearance View Post
    The reason to why you can't see any gold is because they havn't added it yet. Same goes for gems/crafting materials.
    Will probably come in a week or so. We'll just have to wait and see.
    Ahh thanks for the update man. when I saw it become no longer greyed out I thought it went live. Will close thread if i can.

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    TFFT... Honestly thought I was doing something wrong... tried selling and buying and got no response on the buying and an error on the selling.