Unfair! why we cannot offer our entire buff at a time

Does any one notice that warriors and paladins are the only two classes that cannt offer their entire buff at a time?
    It means that when there is only one warrior ,he/she can offer stamina or AP,but cannt offer both.He/she must choose one .while when there is a mage,he/she can offer both SP and critcal.
    Unfair though it is a simple peoblem.
    edit:the same talent(specialization in MOP),i mean
    Last edited by demaonvv; 2012-06-16 at 10:37 AM.

going to bite this. thats not true first of all. hunters cannot offer all buffs at a time, hell they would need what over 10 pets out to offer all buffs. druids cant offer all buffs at once, priests cant etc etc etc....so if u are bored dont make boring topics

now when i think again maybe not even one class can provide all hers buffs at once
    Last edited by hunteromg; 2012-06-16 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hunteromg View Post
    going to bite this. thats not true first of all. hunters cannot offer all buffs at a time, hell they would need what over 10 pets out to offer all buffs. druids cant offer all buffs at once, priests cant etc etc etc....so if u are bored dont make boring topics
    the same talent(specialization in MOP),i mean。
    if one balance dru can offer two buffs,two balance can offer two,too.so i say it can offer its entire buffs at a time,which warrior cannt.
    of course except pet
    Last edited by demaonvv; 2012-06-16 at 10:36 AM.

Warriors bring crit, strength & agility, stamina, reduced healing taken, increased physical damage taken, increased bleed damage taken, reduced attack speed, reduced attack power,a temporary stamina boost for the raid, and reduced armor. I think having to choose a shout is ok.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by demaonvv View Post
    Does any one notice that warriors and paladins are the only two classes that cannt offer their entire buff at a time?
    It means that when there is only one warrior ,he/she can offer stamina or AP,but cannt offer both.He/she must choose one .while when there is a mage,he/she can offer both SP and critcal.
    Unfair though it is a simple peoblem.
    Which is why other classes bring the same buffs.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone noticed. You just seem to be the only one that cares.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Quote Originally Posted by demaonvv View Post
    the same talent(specialization in MOP),i mean。
    if one balance dru can offer two buffs,two balance can offer two,too.so i say it can offer its entire buffs at a time,which warrior cannt.
    of course except pet
    One Marksman Hunter and One Beast Mastery Hunter can bring two buffs that Two Marksman can't. Exotic Pets.

3 out of 11 classes is not unfair. It's how this game works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if the warrior were the only one to bring these two buffs, you would have to reduce the value of each by half to have them both up at the same time.