10+ Year Old Account

Weakauras - Need some basic help.

Hey guys, I'm pretty new to this addon and still figuring it out and I was wondering if anyone can tell me how to add the duration of my remaining debuff / buff I've got the stacks etc right, and lets use my Creche of the final dragon which is a 20 second buff

How do I add that 20 seconds into the addon so it counts down on my UI instead of just a flat picture?

You'll need to make 2 auras to show both duration and cooldown.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Search for the video guides of touchymcfeel in youtube - will help you

Does Creche of the final dragon work something like Will of Unbinding?
    Trinket starts at 0, every time you hit a mob you have a chance to gain a stack. After 10 or 15 seconds you'll have it maxed out at 10 stacks and it'll pretty much stay there until you stop attacking things for ~10 seconds (whatever the duration of the stacking buff is)?

I was planning to add a couple more tutorials for weak auras this weekend and I could go over this fairly easily assuming it works like a trinket I have.

Kinda off topic, but I don't think I should start a new thread.

Anyway, I think my wa is bugged something fierce. I made all of my auras for my mage and my lock, but I logged in the other day and the only aura on the wa ui is my brain freeze one. But all the auras still load, I just can't access them. Anyone ever had this happen? Should I reinstall? I'd just hate to have to make all of those auras again, but will if need be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Styxz View Post
    Kinda off topic, but I don't think I should start a new thread.

Anyway, I think my wa is bugged something fierce. I made all of my auras for my mage and my lock, but I logged in the other day and the only aura on the wa ui is my brain freeze one. But all the auras still load, I just can't access them. Anyone ever had this happen? Should I reinstall? I'd just hate to have to make all of those auras again, but will if need be.
    Ah yes this is a well known bug atm.
    IIRC it will hide all of your aura setting tabs due to the Load Options.
    The answer is just to create a dummy icon with no load options and it will be back to normal. I imagine it will be fixed eventually, but this fixes it.

To the OP: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...5&feature=plcp

Quality guide that should cover everything.
    Last edited by Scummer; 2012-06-23 at 04:16 PM.