Item randomly changed/nerfed??

http://i.imgur.com/jtopn.jpg

I swear to god, when I bought this item, it was an 804 DPS, +2.90% life-to-damage axe. I used it for quite a while on my Monk before getting a LoH weapon. After having it on my Templar while playing my Wizard, it appears to have nerfed down to a 499 DPS +%damage weapon.

Dafuq? Item randomly changing into another item after putting it on a follower for a while?? It doesn't really matter much as I've got a better weapon (LoH) now, but...seriously wtf happened? This is really strange.

Nevermind, forgot that weapons aren't shared on followers between characters. DERP
    Last edited by Vook; 2012-06-16 at 05:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Only thing I can think of is the + arcane dmg it has. You will see that when you equip it but not when just looking at it like you have in the picture. If that isn't it maybe you are just remembering it differently then it was.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Only thing I can think of is the + arcane dmg it has. You will see that when you equip it but not when just looking at it like you have in the picture. If that isn't it maybe you are just remembering it differently then it was.
    Nope, I forgot that follower weapons aren't shared between characters. Le derp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".