Logitech Webcam (LWS64.msi file missing)

Posting this cause people here are smart. Logitech's phone service wasn't able to help because I got some moron that didn't know English, and apparently, they had no one else there able to.

My LWS64.msi file is non-existent on my computer. And I can't remove, uninstall, re-install, or repair the Logitech Webcam software without it. This is a big problem as my 8MP webcam is very low quality atm. A clean boot didn't work, either. Anyway to download JUST the LWS64.msi file?

Any help is appreciated as this is really starting to annoy me.

If you have your install cd, check there. Could also be this: pchell.com/support/missingmsifiles.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by tanktank View Post
    If you have your install cd, check there. Could also be this: pchell.com/support/missingmsifiles.shtml
    The disc gives me the same error that the site does.

Looking for that missing .msi file has become todays nightmare for me XD

Bought the webcam today for pictures of art and my computer to finally post in the "post your gaming setup" thread.

---------- Post added 2012-06-16 at 11:33 PM ----------

Tanktank, you kick ass. Not only did you fix my webcam problem, but you fixed my object dock, too!!! I don't think I've ever said I love you to someone on here. You're my first MMO love.

Also, its sad that 50 minutes on the phone with logitech customer support wasn't as good as waiting 7 mins on MMO.
    Last edited by Eon Drache; 2012-06-17 at 04:34 AM.