Thread: Disney Villains

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Disney Villains

Hey MMO. So the other day my friend and I got into a debate over which Disney villain was the most evil. Personally I said Count Claude Frolo from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Frolo was a crazed religious man who obsessed over a girl. He was willing to burn down an entire city to force her to into his arms.

I was just wondering what you guys thought. Post who you feel is the worst of the worst!

10+ Year Old Account
    Moved to Fun Stuff

Please check the forum before posting

Deleted
    I don't know if he's the most evil, but I'm going to say Scar from The Lion King because...well, it's Scar from The Lion King.

obviously: the lich king!

no, really. I'd say sid from toy story. that boy was evil.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

My vote would be for Scar.

1.) Kills his brother and convinces his nephew (The dead brother's son) that he was responsible. This is important, Scar has absolutely no reason to do this to Simba especially considering that he then sends the Hyenas to kill him.

2.) Then sends assassins to kill the kid.

3.) Takes over the kingdom and destroys the land, imprisons the former King's servant, and seemingly starves everyone else except himself and his entourage.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2012-06-10 at 11:32 PM.

Deleted
    Dr. Drakken

Deleted
    I'll say Ursula from The Little Mermaid.

I can understand being on a power trip, and not caring who you step on, or kill, to achieve it. But one thing is to kill, and something else is to keep them in bondage for all eternity. That takes a very special kind of evil.

Deleted
    Shan Yu the Hun leader, main villain from Mulan is a full-on, relentless blood thirsty pyschopath. I'd say he was pretty evil, slaughtering entire towns of civilians etc. (Looked like a total boss too!)

He, however, lacked the conniving and scheming cruelty of some of the more intelligent Disney villains, like the Queen in Snow White or Maleficent in Sleeping Beauty.
    I think the king, though, of these cunning and calculating villains, has to be Scar. The dude was willing to kill his own brother and nephew in order to take power for himself and spent years in "meticulous planning", deceiving his pride through "decades of denial" and deceit to pull off his grand scheme.

He also saw his cohorts as completely expendable, willing to turn on them instantly, if it meant potentially saving his own skin.

That patient, plotting evil is on a whole other level for me. And I love the magnificently devilish bastard for it. (Not to mention dat voice!)

Maleficent.

Pure, unwavering, uncontested, evil.

Deleted
    the witch from snow white. Might just be cause i been watching once upon a time lately but that bitch is nuts. Girl looks prettier then her so she must die!?! when her huntsman chickens out she decides instead of killing her shell put her into a magical coma. Dat bitch is EVIL!

You should read the original stories and folktales that nearly every disney movie is based from to see who is the worst.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jafar or Maleficent

10+ Year Old Account
    Maleficent was sure, she's the mistress of all evil. And lets face it, she has the most awesome bad guy theme music.

After her, I'd have to say Dr. Facilier. The most awesome villain song, and a dark voodoo witchdoctor made him both scary and humorous

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZAY-78zhmw
    Last edited by Trassk; 2012-06-10 at 11:52 PM.

Maleficent is certainly the most badass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Voodoo guy from The Princess and the Frog. Let's face it that was just a dark movie overall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Panjier View Post
    Voodoo guy from The Princess and the Frog. Let's face it that was just a dark movie overall.
    I dunno if I'd count singing and dancing frogs as dark, but the baddie was a decent one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Maleficent is certainly the most badass.
    That i can certainly agree. While i think Ursula is more evil, Maleficent has the nerve and the presence to be Empress of evil XD

Maleficent by miles. She is by far the most evil villain Disney ever created.

If you look closely, almost every single Disney villain is also a little -or a lot- clownish and "funny". Maleficent will have none of that (only her minions are slightly comical) and will turn into an enormous dragon of death to kill you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Maleficent by miles. She is by far the most evil villain Disney ever created.

If you look closely, almost every single Disney villain is also a little -or a lot- clownish and "funny". Maleficent will have none of that (only her minions are slightly comical) and will turn into an enormous dragon of death to kill you!
    well, her and the wicked stepmother.. also in a way the wicked queen in snow white, until she turns into the hag.

The Horned King from The Black Cauldron.