Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Better fight and he was more intimidating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have to agree with everyone lol, Belial was so much better which kinda made up for how long and drawn out Act 2 felt for me. Too bad they didn't do more with Diablo the fight had so much potential.

tbh the belial fight was quite boring yeah it looked nice and everything but the fuck atleast on inferno it should have taken me more than 10 tries...
    (and i don'T have great gear, 40k dps, 22k hp WD)
    can't judge the difficulty of diablo because well I'm not there yet
    butcher was great even though he is the easiest one
    but then azmodan my fav. fight of all the endbosses. avoiding a meteor/closing gates before adds come/dodging a lazer/running out of rain of corpses/ create a specc, gear set to get out of the pools->best endbossfight

Belial is the best fight in-game. Second would be the Butcher, and then comes Azmodan and Diablo. Sometimes I thik Diablo is better than Azmodan, other times the other way around... After all, Azmodan is refreshing, while Diablo looks too much like his form in Diablo 2, but less threatening since the lightning ray doesn´t kill you instantly anymore.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not sure, but last chapter did feel an awfull lot like the expansion for D2 considering Diablo didn´t get a spot until then.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Quote Originally Posted by enohpi View Post
    yeah, here is a shocker, gender is not a humanoid only feature.
    You don't know what humanoid means do you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    On an offnote, Belial; Lord of Lies, or Lord o' Flies?
    Your post contained intelligent humour, so it was lost on a large section of the internet sadly
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

I think Diablo was less threaten because of how quickly he was introduced and killed. Act IV should have been longer and had two parts. One where try to stop Adria from trying to summon Diablo, and the second where he invades Heaven.

All i know is that belial took me 2-3 hours as a DH whereas Azmodan took me 2-3 attempts (literally just stood in one spot, and spammed nether tentacles, he died in like 20 sec.), im not at diablo yet, but i agree Belial was pretty epic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by damntree View Post
    You don't know what humanoid means do you?
    Something that is made to resemble a human

My point is that saying diablo looks to feminine can only be based on a humanoid look at diablo, which in my opinion is wrong.

Or is the fact he is standing on two legs enough that he has to be looked at, as a humanoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrlae View Post
    tbh the belial fight was quite boring yeah it looked nice and everything but the fuck atleast on inferno it should have taken me more than 10 tries...
    can't judge the difficulty of diablo because well I'm not there yet
    butcher was great even though he is the easiest one
    but then azmodan my fav. fight of all the endbosses. avoiding a meteor/closing gates before adds come/dodging a lazer/running out of rain of corpses/ create a specc, gear set to get out of the pools->best endbossfight
    It was for you :P I personally died a lot more as a DH cause of the bad rng of p2...

In all honesty, Belial on inferno is the only fight where my friend and I yelled " YES , FUCKING YES, HE IS DOWN! ".

Spent 1 hour or less on him, but it was an epic fight.

Loved it.

Belial and Butcher was the only two fights I felt were any good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Your post contained intelligent humour, so it was lost on a large section of the internet sadly
    Anyone who went to high school should have gotten that.

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

Deleted
    WD on Belial = Op. Got him on inferno second try with two friends, 26k dps and 12k hp~. Fun fight. Belial and Butcher were my favorites.
    Last edited by mmocf128060ac7; 2012-06-17 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    More like erratic and greedy style
    Either way the fight shouldn't have been so straight forward. A phase with Imperius or Leah or Cain ... the female Diablo should have tried to throw the player off with some emo stuff. The shadow phase was meh.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrlae View Post
    What? That's way overgeared for act 2, 25k dps is on par with difficulty of act 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetz View Post
    First off, they made a gross mistake when the Prime Evil was in a female model. The muscular Diablo is much more intimidating (Think Diablo 1 and Diablo 2). I am by definition not very afraid of a skinny red demon.. sure the abilites are nice and all, but from a male model it would've been much more scary imo.
    Sounds like bullshit to some, I'm sure, but that's how I feel.

Other than that, yeah Belial is a cooler fight because it comes down to "skill" I guess... Whereas Diablo is just plain boring.
    I'm not so sure about that. I think a feminine model with a disgusting amount of power is far more intimidating than a giant buff guy that I already know is going to punch like a truck. Like how Kid buu in dbz was his most powerful form, big things in small packages makes for a better fearful atmosphere.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

On my first play through, I though Belial's true form was the most epic moment of the game. When I got to Diablo I thought "shouldn't he be bigger?"

Well, Diablo took a horrible amount of time for me the first time I did him, probably because I didn't have a lot of magic that could bite on him.