Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    your servers prices are outrageous op. you should easily be a millionaire after 2-3 weeks if the supply and demand are high enough. mathematical example:
    1g per ore -> 24g per heavenly shard -> profit of ~42g per shard. that's just insane.
    you should also keep in mind, that at yournservers economy inferno rubies need to cost at least 110g ea to make xmuting them profitable. otherwise create carnelian spikes will yield better results.

on my realms ores go for 27-35g and yield very low profit as greater celestials go for 25g/shads for 45g/dust for 50s-1g and inferno rubies for 40-45g and i can still get around 150k per week through utilizing every profession. alas shuffling ores and using the DE'ed mats to craft all enchants currently neccessary.

Quote Originally Posted by joepesci View Post
    all others are almost worthless, making jewelry and disenchanting it is probably still the best you can do.
    I still have loads of Demonseyes from patch 4.2 (!) and I can't sell them. Even if, then they go for 5 - 10 gold, which ain't worth it, as a few reposts will completely eat up the profit.
    i have the same problem on my server. ember topaz go for around 8g and are the only ones i sell regularily besides inferno rubies. i keep a stack of all other gems and set threshold to 6g. they are usually at 4g which would be worse then vendoring (3g75s each) but sometimes i can make some nice profit if those low threshhold sellers run out of stock. every gem excelling said stack goes to the vendor for 3g75s which is not that bad ^^
    Last edited by mmocaba1459261; 2012-06-20 at 11:15 AM.

Deleted
    if the demand and supply are high enough.....
    you also missed out the fact he would have competitors.