Easiest and Hardest Class to play any MMO.

Just wondering what classes people think have been the most faceroll in any MMO as well as the hardest to play. Also you can only use a WoW class for ONE of them. So you cant say easiest is arcane mage and hardest is tbc feral druid. One choice MUST be from a different MMO. Most of us know what is faceroll in WoW and what used to be hard so posting the obvious kinda takes away from the post. I wanna see what others thought about class difficulty in other games. Also list why dont just drop classes and be done. Saying a SW:ToR Marauder is hard means nothing to someone who has never played the game so try and paint a picture please.

Hardest: Everquest Druid. Imagine playing a Balance Druid and Resto druid rolled into one class except you can only have 12 spells that you can have memorized at any given time but are still required to heal and do DPS and debuff and buff. So you cant just throw up 5 banks of hotbars and drop a spell or macro in all of them like you can for a WoW Druid. I actually had to sit down during some boss fights and change spells. Sure on some AoE intensive ones or ones that needed multiple tanks you could focus on mostly healing but you still had to cast all your debuffs, keep up buffs on people, heal, and DPS for the rest. Also not only did you have to cast normal spells you had AA abilities you had to weave in your rotations. I think during any given encounter I used 25-30 different abilities. Again remember spellbar only held 12 but I think its up to 14 now havent played in a few years so not sure. Also this is without mouseovers or any addons. So you also had to be aware of your surroundings and know every encounter like the back of your hand as there was no DBM to play the game for you

Easiest: Gonna go with my Slayer in Tera since its what Im playing now and its fresh in my head. Easiest was a hard one to pick (real shocker lol). But with the skill chain system my rotation consist of like 3 buttons because I can chain them all together and most have cooldowns. Also for questing I pretty much 3 shot everything. Im only 32 but I looked ahead at the rest of my abilities and I really only get one more core DPS one at 38.

ret pally during 3.3ish era
    I thought Dragon Age 2 was innovative and groundbreaking!
    lol >.>

any healer/tank imo. Since those are generally considered core classes and its pretty easy to tell when someone did something wrong in those roles. That and they tend to get shit on the most. Sorry that was for being the hardest.

Hardest by far in MMO was an EQ monk imo.The power to be the most loved person in the raid or the most hated.
    Cheese. Its amazing. Until your feet smell like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unholy Death Knight = Hardest

Gunnery Commando = Easiest
    Last edited by Rorke; 2012-06-17 at 08:44 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Healer. Everybody blames you when there is a wipe but nobody thanks you when the boss is beaten.

Then again DPS classes have to usually play good to raid at top levels since they're a dime a dozen and easily replaced.

10+ Year Old Account
    id say healer and tank are easiest especially in WoW as you dont have to worry about your shitty dps and tanking is just so much mroe fun being able to just interupt and (basically sit there and take the hits) healer im not a fan of as it can be quite frustrating

personally i prefer bow users like a ranger or archer but any class that focus's on a single stat like criticals can be really squishy