Deleted

secret world closed beta , need help

so i got a secret world closed beta on my account, and they say To switch between the Closed Beta and the Beta Weekends client, simply right click on one of the options below. Save it to your hard drive, and swap your LocalConfig.xml for one of the choices below, And i dont understand how, can anyone please help me out, i tried delete localconfig, and put in the other, didnt work then i cant open client, tried move the localconfig out of the file and put in other didnt work either, im so confused,

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    so i got a secret world closed beta on my account, and they say To switch between the Closed Beta and the Beta Weekends client, simply right click on one of the options below. Save it to your hard drive, and swap your LocalConfig.xml for one of the choices below, And i dont understand how, can anyone please help me out, i tried delete localconfig, and put in the other, didnt work then i cant open client, tried move the localconfig out of the file and put in other didnt work either, im so confused,
    I suggest to try their online webbchat on their website. I got good help pretty fast when I used it, and they probably know about the problem you are having, and probably more than we do =).

15+ Year Old Account
    You're going to get much better help posting in the megathread than you will from random people who don't play TSW
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right