Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnevis View Post
    Well, I don't think anyone said any particular ability was mandatory, no need to be a dick cause we're trying to help him dps harder. But, nonetheless your kill might be a good guide for him to kill it with terrible dps.

So, watch it OP. But if you use Nether Tentacles instead of Spike Traps as your phase3 hatred spender, it will go about 10x quicker.
    Yeah I just didn't bother swapping skills in p2 to p3 transition, albeit it'd make the kill 10 times faster

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

15+ Year Old Account
    Or just use it in the slot you had Frozen Arrow in, is more what I meant. Pre-placing Spike Traps and Caltrops might be what he needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    You said you "one shot" Belial. "Oneshotting" in games generally means just that; one shot, one kill, as in your barbarian hit Belial once and Belial died. Hence, if your barbarian had 8K DPS, Belial would've had similar health. You used the term to state that you killed Belial on your first try, which is where the confusion arose from, albeit "oneshotting" has been used similarly before.

As for killing Belial with 8K DPS on a barbarian, that's not too shabby, seeing as though you yourself most likely get "twoshot" by his punches even with those stats. How many bombardments did he do? Must've done at least two, if not three. Anyway, well done with those stats.
    he does not one shot me, i am fairly defensive .. and i think i got more than 4 bombardment phases... i can youtube it for you if you want to believe me ... it takes him 4 attacks to kill me without me avoiding/healing from them.

As many of the above posted suggested, go a LOT more DPS and I'd just get someone to tank it for you (Barb/Monk).

Deleted
    How many elite packs have you had to avoid with such low dps?

I get through p1 and p2 easy using caltrops with the torturous ground rune for CC and vault with the rattling roll rune to get out of the way. My aoe damage is a combo of spike traps with scatter rune and multishot with the fire at will rune.

The spike traps with scatter rune are actually very high damage, and since your dps is low this will help you a lot. In p3 walk up to belial so that you're as close as you can get, then while facing him drop the spike traps. This will cause all 3 to hit him every time for a lot more dph (damage per hatred) than anything else in our arsenal as far as I know. When running around to avoid his arms or poison puddles, shoot him with either entangling shot with the justice is served rune or grenades with the tinkerer rune to increase hatred generation.