Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I've been playing 3 weeks and I have five skins. I've been buying my champions based on who I think looks the best.
    Because now is a safe bet to buy things in LoL with real money.
    3 years ago (?) you had to struggle to find videos and replays to watch and see how pros (?) play.
    l'alurl gol zhah elghinyrr gol.

Deleted
    My least favourite would be Ezreal. He just looks like some kind of retarded pokemon trainer who shoots lazers off his glove.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hate laning against blitzcrank, because they always manage to get these magic grabs that somehow miss all the minions and hit you at max range...

And I hate laning with Blitzcrank because it's almost always my friend playing it, and he just doesn't shoot the fist the right way...

In general I dislike Karthus, Corki, Soraka (especially when the previous two are in a lane together) and uh... Udyr. I hate it when he is my opposing jungler. I can't really counterpick him, and he his just obnoxious. Oh and those are all I dislike playing against.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Udyr. I hate it when he is my opposing jungler. I can't really counterpick him, and he his just obnoxious.
    Olaf? His E should go through his defenses and you can just pop his ulti and /care about his stuns.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Olaf? His E should go through his defenses and you can just pop his ulti and /care about his stuns.
    Or you could pick Shyvana and outsmart him :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Hmm, never thought about olaf. He would certainly win in a duel, so it would make the udyr less inclined to counter jungle. I may have to try that.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerOKami View Post
    Or you could pick Shyvana and outsmart him :3
    That's a risky game lol. They have very similar clear speeds, though udyr is more likely to gank because well, shyvana ganks aren't all that great. So I guess you could use that time to try to counter jungle him? The easiest way would probably be to ward the red and blue camp though. I guess you're more likely to catch him off guard at the red camp since the mid would likely be at blue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Hmm, never thought about olaf. He would certainly win in a duel, so it would make the udyr less inclined to counter jungle. I may have to try that.

That's a risky game lol. They have very similar clear speeds, though udyr is more likely to gank because well, shyvana ganks aren't all that great. So I guess you could use that time to try to counter jungle him? The easiest way would probably be to ward the red and blue camp though. I guess you're more likely to catch him off guard at the red camp since the mid would likely be at blue.
    Or just pick Mundo because he's fuckin ridic strong. And he goes where he pleases.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Or just pick Mundo because he's fuckin ridic strong. And he goes where he pleases.
    he has been a champion that i've meant to try for some time. Though I'm looking forward to the new eve. Stonewall's test realm video shows her with a really fast blue clear without a leash. So, hopefully it's good.