Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Legendary gun

Omg i has wowgasm nao

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard does love us!

For Khaz Modan!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a feeling that, as with all the other legendaries, it'll be a Keal'thas similar event where you get a "special" non permanent weapon : /

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I have a feeling that, as with all the other legendaries, it'll be a Keal'thas similar event where you get a "special" non permanent weapon : /
    That's possible. But this is tied to a quest, which makes it unlikely that they'll be a drop like on KT.

D'oh, posted about where they are, than looked at the main-page, sorry!

Also, hurray! Legendaries for everyone!

10+ Year Old Account
    about time hunters get a gun!!!

It looks like its gonna be an "all-in-one" legendary thing. Where everyone can get their needed type of item.

Maybe not a drop like from KT, but definitely an event where you have to equip them, since there is legendaries for all walks of life, shield tanks, non shield tanks, melee dps, caster dps etc.

Unless they plan on making 5 or do different quest chains to accommodate the differences in spec types or something
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Maybe not a drop like from KT, but definitely an event where you have to equip them, since there is legendaries for all walks of life, shield tanks, non shield tanks, melee dps, caster dps etc.

Unless they plan on making 5 or do different quest chains to accommodate the differences in spec types or something
    I doubt they'd change the questlines, I reckon its gonna be something along the lines of, you get XX item(shield/sword/mace bla bla) then do the questline, and at the end wrathion gives you his breath of the last prince or whatever its called and you upgrade your chosen item to a legendary.

Is this the first ever legendary gun?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannondude View Post
    Is this the first ever legendary gun?
    Yes and it is awesome.

Alright awesome, finally guns get to be legendary!

Deleted
    Gun why not a fist Weapon?

Don't think it will be upgrades to some item, that you can upgrade every tier?
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badmanis View Post
    Gun why not a fist Weapon?
    I think I saw an icon for that on the front page too

10+ Year Old Account
    Choose your target wisely, I'm sure the item that you might be getting from the quest line can only be used once.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

Probably nah, Blizzard has not yet started with raid bosses, and none of the dungeon bosses has a reason to drop those. I kinda think those really are legendaries Great idea tho to give a choice, less bitching, more guns!

10+ Year Old Account
    Didnt blizz say they were going to introduce a way to up the ilvl on gear with items so if nothing drops you still feel like you are upgrading?

Quel'legendaries for Quel'casuals.
    Vanilla WoW was a diamond in the rough. Burning Crusade cleared the rough away and polished that diamond up. During Lich King, that diamond cracked from being over polished and in Cataclysm that diamond was replaced with a cubic zirconia.

Deleted
    Don't get to excited. Datamined information never is 100% reliable. These could be mis-flagged or be a temporary legendary.