*My* *Barbarian VS Skeleton King* *Solo-Inferno Mode*

Hi all i was wanting to know what you though of this solo and how hard was he for you the first time you soloed him or if your still trying.
    this was like my 5th time soloing him and i finally decided to make a video of it.
    also if anyone has any request to see a solo video made let me know *anything under act1 inferno* i will not be doing act2 untill the next patch.
    *Please be mature*

PS: i had the video 2x speed with a song cause there was fps problems when i did it so in 2x speed you do not see them.
    Pss: i also have a Diablo Solo *normal mode video* if you guys want to check it out just look at my video list.
    Edit: My Current Computer Spec is
    Processor: AMD Athlon(TM) II X2 B22 Processor 2.80ghz
    RAM: 6GB DDR3 PC3-10600
    Video Card:Sapphire AMD Radeon 6450 1GB DDR3

Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2012-06-18 at 06:46 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

so the fight took you 8 mins......... with how old this game is, i dont think this is honestly something to make a video about as act 1 is not impressive to do with how old the game is. i could find you the video of athene doing butcher in 3 seconds but im sure you could find it yourself. Btw, i got to act 4 within the first few days solo and stopped playing and my WD could kill the SK in 20 seconds or less with bears.

Quote Originally Posted by Veroly View Post
    so the fight took you 8 mins......... with how old this game is, i dont think this is honestly something to make a video about as act 1 is not impressive to do with how old the game is. i could find you the video of athene doing butcher in 3 seconds but im sure you could find it yourself. Btw, i got to act 4 within the first few days solo and stopped playing and my WD could kill the SK in 20 seconds or less with bears.
    so you felt the need to just bash a video i wasn't trying to play it off as a world first or anything and was mainly asking what others though of there first time soloing sk in inferno also not everyone was able to use OP powers at the start of d3 like a few have to get there quick solo's and you kep calling this game old its not really old its only a little over a month old come back in at lease a year then say its old.

Edit: also i have no clue who athene is or care.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I skilled SK on inferno first time solo with very little difficulty. Compared to the champion packs I thought SK was a bit of a joke really. Not sure how long first kill took me. Dont really think it warrants a video either.

Quote Originally Posted by Veroly View Post

Just out of curiosity but is there a reason why you repeat " with how old the game is" in the same sentence?
    As well as I had to reread your statement more than once to fully understand what you were trying to say. Getting to act 4 inferno is easy (did it in 3 days) although this isn't something you want to brag about since the only thing that matters in D3 is beating Hardcore Inferno. Only after you completed that can you boast about your feat.

Edit: After watching your vid, i was curious as to why you weren't using Dreadnought when adds are around you, getting 8% per adds is very effective. For my barb i use Leap with Iron impact instead of ground stomp, waiting 6 secs (after the 4sec buff duration) to use it every time in my opinion is better than wrenching smash. By the way i know you said you were speeding up the clip but i noticed that many times you were very close to dying because of revenge not proc'ing as often, is it because its not rune'd at 30%?
    Last edited by Diabolist; 2012-06-18 at 06:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Splatter View Post
    I skilled SK on inferno first time solo with very little difficulty. Compared to the champion packs I thought SK was a bit of a joke really. Not sure how long first kill took me. Dont really think it warrants a video either.
    i like making videos of some things i do. from what i hear all the boss's are a joke compared to the elite's

---------- Post added 2012-06-18 at 06:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolist View Post
    Just out of curiosity but is there a reason why you repeat " with how old the game is" in the same sentence?
    As well as I had to reread your statement more than once to fully understand what you were trying to say. Getting to act 4 inferno is easy (did it in 3 days) although this isn't something you want to brag about since the only thing that matters in D3 is beating Hardcore Inferno. Only after you completed that can you boast about your feat.
    some people just feel like they should bash.
    also if he did it in 3 days i want to see the video to that cause that would mean he was in the race for world first and if that is the case maybe hes hurt cause he lost that race.

I don't get the point of this thread really.
    I got The Butcher on farm with my eyes closed (as a monk), does that mean i get my own thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    Its just 8 minutes of holding down the left mouse key, SK is kind of a boring fight to both do and watch. I've done him on a few different characters and he's probably the least engaging boss. Which makes sense of course since he is essentially the tutorial boss.

Boss kill videos in general aren't that interesting anymore since there's dozens of them for each class. What I still like watching is vids of what builds people use to do 5 stack farm runs, everyone has a different build and playstyle so those stay relatively fresh no matter what. If you want make one of your farm build and route, like a Warden+Butcher run.

Deleted
    Hey, you're back.

Don't skip out on the fun of act 2 before they nerf it! You have to atleast try it a couple of times :P
    It's fun!

I dont see y people need 2 bash him over it.... i mean aslong as he had fun then yeah
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

Are you tanking his big hits ?

He does a laugh then goes ghostly then attacks, if you dodge that attack the fight is a joke.

When i first killed him that attack would 1 shot me, but after seeing your stats at the end i see why it doesn't kill you.

Should consider dropping some of that defense for offense if you plan to only farm act 1.

Also try to pick up a Life on Hit Weapon, will be the best investment you make.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypro View Post
    I dont see y people need 2 bash him over it.... i mean aslong as he had fun then yeah
    yep and i wanted to know what others though on it.

i have learned that many on this site feel they should bash every little thing in the world just for the sake of bashing things.

---------- Post added 2012-06-18 at 06:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lawlbubbles View Post
    Are you tanking his big hits ?

He does a laugh then goes ghostly then attacks, if you dodge that attack the fight is a joke.

When i first killed him that attack would 1 shot me, but after seeing your stats at the end i see why it doesn't kill you.

Should consider dropping some of that defense for offense if you plan to only farm act 1.

Also try to pick up a Life on Hit Weapon, will be the best investment you make.
    ya i got what i could due to the price's in the AH *im on us* and gold gear cost way to high so i went magic and i have yet to find those stats. its just a pain to use ah right now and ya i took the big hits cause i knew i could.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    I don't get the point of this thread really.
    I got The Butcher on farm with my eyes closed (as a monk), does that mean i get my own thread?
    The OP has made a couple silly threads about stuff that's already been done. Not sure if he's trying to bump his post count or something, but I agree. It's one thing to pride yourself over doing something for the first time, but showing a class of college students that you can color inside the lines isn't exactly needed.

Anyway, I feel sorry for anyone that has to look up how to kill SK on inferno.... same fight, possibly one of the easiest, just requires anyone with a level head to know when he's about to do his power swing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    The OP has made a couple silly threads about stuff that's already been done. Not sure if he's trying to bump his post count or something, but I agree. It's one thing to pride yourself over doing something for the first time, but showing a class of college students that you can color inside the lines isn't exactly needed.

Anyway, I feel sorry for anyone that has to look up how to kill SK on inferno.... same fight, possibly one of the easiest, just requires anyone with a level head to know when he's about to do his power swing.
    and you and most others on this site feel the need to bash every little thing you can when you can. are you bored did you not read the title if you though the thread would be boring/bad or w'e why click it. i think people just scan threw the threads just to see who they can bash next on here.

Deleted
    Please post your videos in the video sticky at the top of the page, thanks