Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    You don't want to encourage it...

But you tell people about it that didn't previously know about it...
    it's called "news"; whenver you hear about a car crash or a robbery in news, do you feel encouraged to crash your car and rob a bank? think before writing...

An offline crack for Diablo 3 would be like an offline crack for WoW. Anyone who actually wasn't trying to throw a trojan on your computer would not call it an offline crack.

It would be a emulated server that you'd have to run on your own machine.

Just to reiterate, an offline crack for Diablo 3 is not possible. Running your own emulated server is very possible, but will be a crap experience just like trying to run an emulated server for WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Yeah I'm so sorry, but the german article is the only thing I've found so far. I intend to link an english article when I find one, or when I have the time I will translate the german article.
    If you could, it'd be awesome. But don't burden yourself on my account. Possibly a translated version will turn up somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by SamR View Post
    Just to reiterate, an offline crack for Diablo 3 is not possible. Running your own emulated server is very possible, but will be a crap experience just like trying to run an emulated server for WoW.
    You say tomato... :P

A misnomer perhaps but still provides the same function.

Armory | What we do in life, it echoes in eternity.
    Blog | Hogi's Blogspot.

We've decided to close this thread. Partially because it is discussing something that usually is forbidden here, even without a direct link, and also because it's getting pretty off topic in a lot of ways.