Thread: Evelynn

Deleted

Evelynn

Hey Guys

I just bought Evelynn recently and i've been rather disappointed by what I have right now, she dishes out a lot of damage but I'm not fond of her survivability. I usually roll an AP / AD hybrid and roam around the field for possible ganks whenever I can.

Also does anyone have advice as to how to jungle with Evelynn and do well early game because I find that the problem is that I can't really do much until I have Shadow Walk and Ravage.

Any help would be appreciated!

P.S. I'm not too fond of her passive, 50 percent less damage from non-neutral minions just seems a bit weak :/

Go AP nuker, shes garbage anyway. you wasted 1.3k IP on her.

Sadly, there really isn't much advice I can give other than don't play her. She really isn't viable against anyone with half a brain and I feel she gimps whatever team she's on.

She's pretty much known as like the worst champion in LoL. Even Riot admits she's in a terrible place. She hasn't been free in like... years as well.

Deleted
    Evelynn is trollpick number one atm in LoL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep. theres so many better stealthies or Ad characters with a slow built in thats better than some claw and spike combo she has.

Deleted
    Guess that was a waste then :/ even if Riot made her more viable then it would be more fun to play as her

She's not really that terrible. If you watch high level streamers like Crumbzz on Dignitas he used to play a mean Evelynn jungle and I've actual seen him go carry a game 12/3 with jungle Evelynn. Stealth on any champion is an extremely strong mechanic before endgame when supports are bound to be running around with Oracles.

Quote Originally Posted by Magellanmini View Post
    Guess that was a waste then :/ even if Riot made her more viable then it would be more fun to play as her
    Yeah, I see her used mostly as a way to get people to dodge in ranked. At best, when she had her stun, she was a pupstomper, but now picking her is borderline reportable. lol

The reason she isn't viable is because her survivability is really bad, which makes sense for a stealth champion. She excels at picking off single targets that stray from the group. In laning phase she can be countered by Oracle's or vision wards. Once teamfights start, you will die instantly and not contribute anything to the team. So, she can beat unorganized teams, but taht's it.

Most you can do with her is jungler her and gank early and often. Very very early and often.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magellanmini View Post
    There will be a stealth remake. That's the good news. Unfortunately, that's been 2 years in the making now. That's the bad news.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerOKami View Post
    The reason she isn't viable is because her survivability is really bad, which makes sense for a stealth champion. She excels at picking off single targets that stray from the group. In laning phase she can be countered by Oracle's or vision wards. Once teamfights start, you will die instantly and not contribute anything to the team. So, she can beat unorganized teams, but taht's it.

Most you can do with her is jungler her and gank early and often. Very very early and often.
    Yup, but the problem is people like Shaco and Twitch do exactly the same only one thousand times better.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

Deleted
    Eve was best, then she had meganerf and now she is unplayable. IMO they put her on hold becouse they dont know what to do to fix her.

RIP Revive Smite Eve.

She's not in a good spot, and you can't lane her period. Jungling is possible although you're likely to get counter jungled to hell if the other team is half decent.

You'd almost need to go 21 defense to be able to do anything though.
    It's called Bloodlust not Heroism.
    I used to be a good player once. Now I'm a casual

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread and Nome's response seems appropriate to the topic at hand.

http://clgaming.net/redtracker/38484...ried-by-an-eve

Deleted
    And the passive was a bit more useful before the minion damage nerf. Just a tad bit.
    Good news is that if you play her and act reasonable, you can't be reported for it. Well you can but you can't get banned for it

Evelynn has been claimed to be nerfed to oblivion by Riot themselves for disturbing and interrupring the flow of the games too much.

As she is now, she is also not viable in any role in the current meta-game. It would be better if she got deleted. It's very sad to have a champion which no one can actually play with.

Deleted
    Wriggles, Move Speed 5 Boots, Tri Force, Wits End, Yomu's Ghostblade

Deleted
    Well , you can still use her in dominion. I can't really see her anywhere else.

Deleted
    She still has her use. Insta lock revive + smite and type something in russian when in a group you're sure will lose. Someone will insta dodge .