Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    Also by the very same director...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1073498/

Meet The Spartans

Seriously, he and Michael Bay should be locked away

Gangs of New York
    The only movie I left the cinema in the middle of the film.

The 1st Twilight for me. Bad acting, bad plot, just bad all around. On top of that I'm usually pretty bad at picking out movie goofs but this one I was able to pick out a few. I still laugh when Bella pretends to puts ketchup on her burger but nothing comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkis View Post
    Anything that has "Uwe Boll" anywhere in credits.
    Hold on, man's genius

I don't think anyone else could have gotten funding for Bloodrayne 2 +3

Deleted
    The Room what a shit movie

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Gangs of New York
    The only movie I left the cinema in the middle of the film.
    Gangs of New York was very very good O.O phenomenal electric acting, especially from Daniel Day-Lewis (one of the best actors ever, really).
    Martin Scorsese hit the right note once again with this film. How you can hate it is a riddle to me :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    All the spoof movies really, like Meet the Spartans and such. They are not only bad, they are stupid, cringeworthy and utterly, utterly retarded.

Well those and the early Peter Jackson films, they may be as bad, but they are utterly repulsive and vile.
    This...well add Bruno to that list, the movies you said and Bruno were the only ones that I can remember that I didn't finish to the end.

Edit: Jack and Jill...can't forget that one, I literly got pissed off from watching that movie...I think I even threw my pillow at the monitor to shut it off, sadly it didn't work.

One of the worst I could imagine, is Biodome.
    While I like RobotJox, it's purely horrid garbage.

I've known some awefully bad movies, though I spent much on medication to repress the memories... But a friend of mine reminded me of Tank Girl (which I hadn't seen all the way through)...

The worst on my list, are things such as Jack Ass, and anything with Adam Sandler, Tom Green, Michael Moore, or with Baron-Cohen (many, many more).
    Spacebar spacebar spacebar spacebar click-selection spacebar spacebar click-selection spacebar spacebar dark-side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    So we got an Interesting list going

Ghost Rider 2 While I did not see that film the first one was fairly bad so I felt that I could pass ironically "Drive Angry"was a good adaptation of Ghost Rider and it also starred Nicolas Cage, which says to me it was not him but the production staff and director.

Pearl Harbor unless you like dramas and soap operas I would say never see that film. I do not agree it was the worst of the worst, but I doubt anyone at MMO Champion would be considered the intended target audience.

Got a lot of calls for these guys: Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer
    Their film list
    Spy Hard, Scary Movie, Date Movie, Epic Movie, Meet the Spartans, Disaster Movie, Vampires Suck, The Biggest Movie of All Time 3D, The Starving Games
    Yah they suck badly and they have two more films coming out, Sadly these guys will keep making bad films as long as they keep making money. Honestly I have seen a bunch of great 'spoof' movies done by other people so it is not the genre, examples of good spoof films: anything by Mel Brooks, Your Highness

Ok this is a curiosity early Peter Jackson films where cheesy low budget horror shock films, which is a very specialized genre which has lots of fans according to fans of these kinds of films Peter Jackson was a master of that Genre, Personally I do not like these types of films and politely refuse my friends who do marathons of these films every weekend. See: http://www.grindhousefilmfest.com/

Eragon was so bad I though Uwe Boll might have directed it,I hear the books are good but sadly I saw the movie first and will now never read the books.

Uwe Boll yah, Suck*Suck+Suck=Suck a lot

Evil Dead III: Army of Darkness, in my opinion the greatest B film of all time, Yes it is so bad it transitions back to classic. It was the film that put Sam Raimi and Renaissance Pictures.

It is interesting how people either love or hate Sucker Punch, I personally enjoyed the film greatly, but then I watch a lot of Anime and this was an American film that worked like a typical anime.

Cloverfield people do love to hate on Lens flare the Godzilla remake. But then J.J. Abrams seems to love making Lens Flare films.

Michael Bay can be summed up as More Explosions Action films for Guys.
    Bad Boys, The Rock, Armageddon, Mystery Men, Coyote Ugly, Pearl Harbor, Bad Boys II, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Amityville Horror, The Island, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning, The Hitcher, Transformers, The Unborn, Friday the 13th, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, A Nightmare on Elm Street, I Am Number Four, Transformers: Dark of the Moon, The Hauntrepreneur, Pain & Gain (Pre-Production), Ninja Turtles (announced), Transformers 4 (announced)
    With a few exception all his films are Slasher or explosions, even the one Drama on the list was filled with a lot of bombs going off. I wouldn't say he is a bad director but he makes films for one target audience and if you fall out side of it the odds are you wont enjoy it.

Sadly I have not yet seen this film, I kind of want to but haven't done so yet, Red Riding Hood (2011 film). Now it is on this list I wonder what type of bad it is.

Super Mario Bros, the most hated film in video game history. It would have made the turn around to classic B-film if it wasn't for all the Mario fanboys still hating on it. Personally I love the film, I had a Mario Fanboy roommate for a while, all I had to do to get him to leave the room was to point out the Merits of it, and why the story worked at the time the film was made. --> http://pyfc.thecomicseries.com/ <-- Do not fallow this link but that was my former roommate. Hard core Mario Fanboy.

Jack and Jill - Yes Adam Sandler has Jumped the shark.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
    - Or how George Lucas and Steven Spielberg love to ruin a good thing. I have some friends who refuse to acknowledge that film ever happened.

the last airbender: Yah it was the worst edited film of all time, it was nothing but disjointed scene after disjointed scene.

Titanic The Animated Musical, never heard of this film, but I can say I dislike the Nostalgia Critic, my Mario fanboy of a former roommate loves the Nostalgia Critic. So I am assured of how much suck he is.

Gangs of New York, it was a meh for me but really it was a good film if you like that sort of thing.
    Last edited by Gothicshark; 2012-06-19 at 11:32 PM.

Deleted
    Teeth. Just abhorrent, even for satire.

Munich. Great concept and cast, terrible execution.

To name two of the best on my worst list.

Edit: Oh, and Dungeons & Dragons.
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2012-06-20 at 12:56 AM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seed of Chucky. I loved that series and I didn't even mind Bride of Chucky. But Seed was one of the worst things I have ever watched.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387575/

Cant think off the top of my head, but a film i saw recently that i hated was Drive. Talk about a bait and switch, from the trailer i expected an action film with elements of revenge and a love story (something simple for my hungover brain at the time to digest) instead i got an art housey self indulgent slow moving story masquerading as deep and brooding character development.

The overall story was well written, but the pacing soundtrack, dialouge and the main character seemed borderline retarded slow.

Meh, maybe it was me being grumpy after being up all night haha, but really disliked the film.

Envy
    I know people who love this film. I don't get it.

When the credits started(I saw this shit show in a theater--I was robbed), I burst out laughing. Only time that happened during the film. I can't classify what genre it is or articulate why it's so bad. Just watch it. Oh, and make sure to be dead sober while watching(it's probably hilarious in an altered state, but so is everything else ever).

I've seen The Room, Beast of Yucca Flats, Transformers 2, and other classic crap films. Envy beats them all, hands down. It lacks all traces of a "so bad it's good" movie. UGH!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    You've already finished this thread, avatar the last airbender was one of the most putrid piles of crap ive ever had the displeasure of actually sitting down and aknowledging for more than a second before I had to mentally block myself from remembering it. M Night shaymallamadingdong shouldnt be allowed to direct after "that" and all of his other shitty plothole infested movies.
    lol, that movie should not have been made. But I don't think it's the worst.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Super Mario Bros, the most hated film in video game history. It would have made the turn around to classic B-film if it wasn't for all the Mario fanboys still hating on it. Personally I love the film, I had a Mario Fanboy roommate for a while, all I had to do to get him to leave the room was to point out the Merits of it, and why the story worked at the time the film was made.
    In my defense, I've grown up since that incident, lol. Still love Mario, but I've moved beyond finding Nintendo to be infallible, especially after they decided to use Friend Codes on the Wii U. Ugh...

Also, thanks for the plug, Gothicshark. I really appreciate it (I know it's really you because you posted it with a reverse-psychology ploy).

That said, I agree with most of the ones listed here, but I actually thought Crystal Skull wasn't THAT bad...until I saw the originals. It pales in comparison and does, in fact, suck. Same with the Star Wars prequels...if they had ever made them. So sad that they never got around to it right?

Also, regarding the Mario film? I saw it again recently. At first, I felt like Alex from A Clockwork Orange, then I actually realized that you were right, Gothicshark; it COULD have been a classic B-movie were it not for the attempted (failed) ties to the Mario franchise and is instead a blemish on the Mario scope of work rather than a shining B-movie among Killer Klowns or Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.

Oh, and I'll contribute one more: Anything by Uwe Boll. The man's a menace.

Anaconda 3 and 4 ? Well the TV ones.

I think "The Happening" or "Tree of Life" are probably the ones for me.

last air bender, i love the cartoon but the acting in the movie was just sooo bad

The Happening

Hands Down. The worst. Movie. Ever. Made.

I'm sorry to disagree with everyone....but there is only one movie that the guys from MST3K had trouble mocking because it was so bad.

I give you: Manos, the hands of fate.