Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    new beta launcher just looks horrible X_X

10+ Year Old Account
    I think, don't get me wrong, I liked the other launcher better. But I believe they made the change due to the fact, maybe new players that join look at "Okayyyy I'm ready to play World of Warcraft for the first time!...Wait is World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria a different game from what I purchased?...." I could see that as the possiblility. But then when they open the game and see the logo, then it still might confuse them lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shininglight View Post
    I think, don't get me wrong, I liked the other launcher better. But I believe they made the change due to the fact, maybe new players that join look at "Okayyyy I'm ready to play World of Warcraft for the first time!...Wait is World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria a different game from what I purchased?...." I could see that as the possiblility. But then when they open the game and see the logo, then it still might confuse them lol
    The launcher has always had the name of the current expansion in the logo.

Deleted
    50 dailies a day. Fun fun.

the part about how much gold/vp you can gain from dalies each day is wrong. It should be 250vp and 1k gold :P

Still nothing to make me want to come back. I like the valor idea for dailies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope the new launcher is an oversight, the mists themed one was ballin'. Dailies are pretty crappy to do when you want to gear multiple toons. Also how are valor resets going to work? it will suck to do dailies for a few months, then be unable to use them at the start of the next patch, almost makes upgrading gear useless until the start of the final patch.

If blizz is reading this, line up way more dungeons, and raids for the patches, and less daily zones. And I think I speak for everyone when I say if you reuse an old zone as a raid instance again like DS, I'm done.

I like the new launcher.

Awesome. Valor from dailies. Now you don't even have to interact AT ALL with another player to get raiding gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    Awesome. Valor from dailies. Now you don't even have to interact AT ALL with another player to get raiding gear.
    Good thing then that the valor vendors will only UPGRADE your current gear and not give you "raiding gear." You'll still have to go into raids for the best of the best, just because there is people like you out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not liking the new launcher.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Deleted
    Reading the youtube comments about Pico and how she moves too much/too little, how she talks and how she looks is always the highlight of any curse weekly roundup. I'm definitely on the side that loves her, it's just amazing how people violently hate her for stupid reasons.

In regards to WoW - they thought the answer to daily quests was to add MORE daily quests? Oh my, oohh my my my...

Deleted
    "The Anglers are a group of Pandaren fisherman that hope to feed their people and grow their knowledge of fishing. The Anglers have a small village off the coast of Krasarang Wilds with three daily quests and the possibility of one more followup quest."
    Can't seem to find any follow up quest for The Anglers, unless it is the rare fish ones which are probably just rare drops when fishing generally.

For those complaining about 5 valor being 'low reward' for doing dailies, this is on top of what we get now i.e. rep rewards and gold. Not sure what is not to like about it, especially as we can use them to upgrade gear.

Lots of good detail here. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ThatInternet View Post
    Hope the new launcher is an oversight, the mists themed one was ballin'. Dailies are pretty crappy to do when you want to gear multiple toons. Also how are valor resets going to work? it will suck to do dailies for a few months, then be unable to use them at the start of the next patch, almost makes upgrading gear useless until the start of the final patch.

If blizz is reading this, line up way more dungeons, and raids for the patches, and less daily zones. And I think I speak for everyone when I say if you reuse an old zone as a raid instance again like DS, I'm done.
    I don't think questing for valor is supposed to be a replacement for raiding or running dungeons. Rather it is to give people more options and supplement the valor grind when you aren't raiding or running dungeons.

I imagine that when the next expansion after Mists comes around, the dailies will just reward gold.

By the way, don't try to speak for everyone. Dragonblight was used as a plot device. I don't mind it being used for the beginning of the raid and find it rather unique that you fight Deathwing across various places in Azeroth.

I don't get it, everything that everybody hates I end up loving. -_- I think the new launcher fits WoW much more, it has a very warcrafty feel to it imo.
    Gnome Pride!

Quote Originally Posted by Tilie View Post
    I don't get it, everything that everybody hates I end up loving. -_- I think the new launcher fits WoW much more, it has a very warcrafty feel to it imo.
    Yep, I agree.

Dailies got old for me after BC and the Isle :/

I'm not sure why the launcher said MoP in the first place, we don't even have a release date for it

Deleted
    /OT
    The images load slowly for me.
    It seems like all the images are being loaded before showing a single one in the popup window.
    You should consider something more like wowhead, their code run much faster than the one use here on MMO-Champ

on the topic....I hope that heroic dungeons award enough VP, i don't want to grind daily quests... they are boring after the first time...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Disliking the new launcher, lol.

i see the dailies as a new potential source of income for me.. granted i suck hard at making money so if i can make 1k a day on dailies then thats like a gods gift for me.. unless i happen to be in the rush where new crafting mats are worth a fortune of course, one can always hope!