Thread: Fury Pvp

15+ Year Old Account

Fury Pvp

What stat should I be going for after 5% hit? Well, I guess I should ask which is better and why really. Crit or Mastery? I haven't pvp'd in forever, not to mention I've been away from WoW for 9months. I felt like coming back and pvp'ing here and there when I'm sick of dying in Inferno. I don't like Arms at all so don't tell me to play it. I've tried both and Fury just feels better to me. I'll be BG'ing for the most part, 2v2 if I feel sassy.

Anyways, pro's and con's to stacking Crit vs Stacking Mastery plz.

Thanks.
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD

10 seconds and access to google: clicky

If you want people to take your hand and carry you through the mechanics of PvP, it's not gonna work.

If you can't "afford" to lose 10minutes reading a guide, then I'm not sure you even want to improve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by naifas View Post
    10 seconds and access to google: clicky

If you want people to take your hand and carry you through the mechanics of PvP, it's not gonna work.

If you can't "afford" to lose 10minutes reading a guide, then I'm not sure you even want to improve.
    did you even read his thread?

Quote Originally Posted by squidbear View Post
    Yes, I did. Your point being?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by squidbear View Post
    Lol, I know right?

Yes, I did. Your point being?
    Please re-read or take some reading comprehension classes lol. Also, yeah, the link you posted has nothing to do with what I'm asking.... Here's a free tip, don't make yourself look stupid.
    my SWTOR referal link:

Quote Originally Posted by select20 View Post
    Lol, I know right?

Please re-read or take some reading comprehension classes lol. Also, yeah, the link you posted has nothing to do with what I'm asking.... Here's a free tip, don't make yourself look stupid.

So I mention you should probably check things out for yourself and you expect a link DIRECTLY to your question? Keep your hopes up bro!

Also, if you bother to click an extra two times, you'll see they mention 5% hit > CRIT > expertise. And MASTERY is the lowest stat, together with haste. Is that good enough to answer to your question?

Here's a free tip, don't make yourself look fucking lazy.

I understand you want to know WHY crit is > mastery, but that's something YOU should look for, since it can even depend on gameplay. If you just create a thread and "pros and cons of crit/mastery, kkthxbye", you don't even show you did some effort investigating. Then why should people make an effort and answer you?
    Last edited by naifas; 2012-06-19 at 04:20 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    So I mention you should probably check things out for yourself and you expect a link DIRECTLY to your question? Keep your hopes up bro!

Also, if you bother to click an extra two times, you'll see they mention 5% hit > CRIT > expertise. And MASTERY is the lowest stat, together with haste. Is that good enough to answer to your question?

Here's a free tip, don't make yourself look fucking lazy.

I understand you want to know WHY crit is > mastery, but that's something YOU should look for, since it can even depend on gameplay. If you just create a thread and "pros and cons of crit/mastery, kkthxbye", you don't even show you did some effort investigating. Then why should people make an effort and answer you?
    Ok, I know, I clicked all through there and had 2 fury's tell me that guide is BS. I've seen older threads all over the place. I've seen some fury's swear by Crit, others by Mastery, but none of the threads I've found really explained why they prefered one over the other. I was hoping to find some fury's on here with experience.
    my SWTOR referal link:

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why are people so hostile lately? It seems like you can't ask any question without some internet hard-ass jumping down your throat.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamoot View Post
    Why are people so hostile lately? It seems like you can't ask any question without some internet hard-ass jumping down your throat.
    Yeah I know, i don't understand the Keyboard-thugs.
    my SWTOR referal link:

Deleted
    Hostile is the nature of the interwebs!