Thread: European RMAH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Okay, i'd like to know, just as an example, for how much i should put these:

Last edited by Wikiy; 2012-06-19 at 02:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparantly my WoW friend got 250 pounds off of one item or something like that. So yeah, go figure :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    none of these would sell ;/
    And the items that would actually sell drop where usually? Act 4?

Deleted
    The stuff has to be good for the class and item slot. The posted items don't fall into that category:
    For a Wizard the gloves are just bad since there's not enough int on them to be worth it. Wizards don't have all that much reason to pursue the defensive stats that are on that gloves.
    And the one-handed weapon? Sorry, but the dps is just too low - you won't sell anything that's below 800 dps. You can buy 1-handed weapons like that for around 50k gold...

So .. sadly those are the reasons those won't sell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tintenkiller View Post
    The stuff has to be good for the class and item slot. The posted items don't fall into that category:
    For a Wizard the gloves are just bad since there's not enough int on them to be worth it. Wizards don't have all that much reason to pursue the defensive stats that are on that gloves.
    And the one-handed weapon? Sorry, but the dps is just too low - you won't sell anything that's below 800 dps. You can buy 1-handed weapons like that for around 50k gold...

So .. sadly those are the reasons those won't sell.

I myself am a wizard and i've seen maybe 2 viable items drop. And that was during the whole game. This loot system is so f***ed up.

Deleted
    I feel you

I've never really had any decent drops myself - but that's just how it works right now...

Deleted
    1st of all you need to sell good things, top of the line. 2nd of all you need to put them up for a reasonable price (read: cheap).

Though it would seem that the EU RMAH is kind of dead even if you sell right. I sold a 890 dps, 1.4 speed, 723+300 LoH weapon for 100 EUR on Friday when the RMAH opened. Fair deal if you asked me. For some reason it's been up on the AH since Monday for the same price and it hasn't sold in over a day even though it's the best one up there for the best price.

So the lack of buyers might be real, who wanted to buy did on Friday or during the weekend and now it's needed to wait for people hitting Inferno post-patch I guess.

i had some crappy Legendary....well, at least it looked crappy to me so just to try out the RMAH i put it for 9€....and it didnt sell. Then i put it for 5€ and got my first 4€ on b.net balance :P

but i agree....ppl are putting a lot of junk that would sell hard even for gold and on RMAH ppl buy only really good balanced items and for a reasonble price also. now im kinda just putting crappy legenderies i find for 5 € if i get luck and sell them just to fill up my b.net balance.

RMAH is working fine, but it will take sometime until ppl figure out what sells and for what price.

if something is extremely good, there will be someone willing to put 250€ for it.....but putting some not balanced item even if its legendary for 200-250€, and i see a lot of those, it just wont pass.

Deleted
    I've made about 37€ or so (after taxes) from 2 items. IRL friend of mine though had A LOT of stuff stacked up that he had sniped from gold AH since way back, he's made almost 800€ of it now, which really makes me sad, jealous and angry :P And yes, he did show me screenshots of his paypal and RMAH completed - tab because I didn't believe it at first.

yeah there is a limit but i guess it depends what currency. US prolly has 300$ limit. EU RMAH is now new marketplace and the money will eventually start to circle around. There will always be ppl who pay for items from their wallet and when they start to put cash in the circulation many who sell items will put some of the money on their b.net balance and use that money for buying other ppl items.

the success of RMAH depends on those minority that will pump in the real money and then the micro economy in D3 will take on its on, but if too many only cash out every item they sell and not spend something from their b.net balance, it wont be good in the long run i think.

i would like to hear some economist on the RMAH matter thou

Quote Originally Posted by Cotech View Post
    he's made almost 800€ of it now, which really makes me sad, jealous and angry :P And yes, he did show me screenshots of his paypal and RMAH completed - tab because I didn't believe it at first.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/251080650864
    Check out this link. (Unfortunately that wasn't my auction)
    Can you believe that there are people out there who are able to spend 3750 Euro on a single character in a computer game? That stuff just boggles my mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuzzfizzle View Post
    Can you believe that there are people out there who are able to spend 3750 Euro on a single character in a computer game? That stuff just boggles my mind.
    Wow... I have no words for that. That is such a large amount of money, a lot of people don't even make that amount in a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuzzfizzle View Post
    ebay stalking is fun, you can see the buyers ebay from the rating on the sellers page. He has already spent roughly 1100 euro on other online stuff in the last 2 month (monstly RO and some SWTOR). I don't think the DH got necessarily sold for the price ebay shown on ebay but I do believe it still was a hefty price nevertheless...

Sometimes it's quite saddening to see what people do with their money.

Deleted
    I've tried to sell like 20-30 different items in the past days in the euro RMAH. Decent items, and I've put them up for 1.25€ bid and 1.25€ buyout a pop. I've sold a grand total of one item, a templar relic with stats and 8% block. I put it up for 1.25€ bid, this time without a buyout, it sold for 1.35€, and I ended up with 30c on my PayPal. Don't I feel rich right now.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to try and find some almost perfect items to make a few euros.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2012-06-20 at 03:04 AM.

Deleted
    Its harder to make money on the RMAH in EU, the servers been hit harder by bugs errors and all kinds of crap that drove many people away.
    Last 2 weeks I hardly sell anytrhing even at the gah, have a 980 dps 1hander with vit str for 200k gold 6 days now i dont even get bids on it.
    I dunno maybe things will get better with the new patch and better drops.

I can't even access it, with a "timed out" error...

I've earned about 150 euro so far.
    Unfortunately in my opinion this recent patch really sucks, it forces you to play party only to actually progress thru acts 2,3 else as a glass cannon char you simply die to much and the item drops are crap without NV x5
    Most annoying thing is the fact I've spent around 7 mil gold on MF gear witch i used for cloud clearing on pony level and now it's useless.
    The 2 mil gold on the staff of hearding=useless also unless you go by party.
    Mortar mobs have like double/triple shooting frequency and the pathing and behaviour of all the elites on pony level have been improved so much that they basically out smart you dodging most CC's stoping for no reason you try to go close bam mortar in your face...with the new repair costs increasing whats the point to bother spending 100k on repairs just to beat 2 elite packs for 5 blues...
    Clouds drop nothing now, just gold and very very rarely a blue.
    Act 1 is boring as hell...

Basically solo farming for ilvl 63 items is very hard right now, not talking about Butcher run and stuff...