are any of you not fooled by this kripp guy?

whatever you think is special about this guy is fabricated in your heads. he found users willing to watch him gay his way through the most difficult setting of a mediocre sequel and in turn found sponsors willing to give him money for his users. did you not see him sit there for an hour looking at his stats over and over again writing down meaningless numbers like "missile damage reduced" (which was an even more meaningless 6.33%). he bled as many commercials as possible out of the feed knowing damn well no one was going to subscribe or pay a monthly fee. his only real accomplishment is fooling everyone into thinking a laggy feed peppered with advertising is worth sitting there to see someone bite their bottom lip.

if you say you watched all of this to see a talented player at your favorite game. i fail to see the extraordinary michael jordan'esque talent. his playstyle was not exceptional or extraordinary. his timing was flawed at best and he found himself in situations that players with much better reflexes and timing would have avoided.

imagine he dedicated that sort of energy to something worthwhile. something that would actually make a difference in the world. he is clearly capable of thinking far enough outside of the box to turn his addiction into income. Instead he sits there cleaning his glasses and clicking his mouse, bravely fighting a world of imaginary monsters and unbalanced gimmicks.

don't think of me as a hater, more of a critical thinker. if you disagree with me, that's fine. i am open to disagreements.

God forbid someone does what they like to do. Sounds like someone is bitter they haven't figured that out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by luckybeer View Post

don't think of me as a hater, more of a critical thinker. if you disagree with me, that's fine. i am open to disagreements.
    I think of you as someone with a deep problem, and that this one person is bringing that problem out of you and onto these forums.

Seek help

You pretty much described all of the people doing what he is doing. It works because there are enough scrubs out there that buy into all the bs.

Deleted
    inb4 lock
    /10ch

Infracted. Do not post "inb4lock" posts
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-06-19 at 06:22 PM.

Deleted

Your hating on someone who has found a way to make money playing video games, no-one forced you to sit a watch his stream, and the fact you did to such a degree that you noticed the things you did says more about you then it does about him.

Oh, and I tend not to watch streams of so-called "pro's" playing games, If i'm going to be wasting time, then I'm the one who is going to be wasting it, no-one else.

imagine he dedicated that sort of energy to something worthwhile
    Ironically, I was thinking exactly this as I read your post.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is far from a constructive thread. You don't have to like the guy, but saying things like "gay his way through" is the start of flamewar and will go nowhere here.